Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Clan Pay out

Status
Not open for further replies.

vThmnn

Donator
Donator
IGN
vThmn

Minecraft Username:
vThmn​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Mini games​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clan Pay out​

Suggestion Details:
Add pay out (Jartex gold/iron) to clans so more people start grinding for clans​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More people playing mini games while it costs you guys no money​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
vThmn​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Mini games​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clan Pay out​

Suggestion Details:
Add pay out (Jartex gold/iron) to clans so more people start grinding for clans​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More people playing mini games while it costs you guys no money​
Hey vThmnn vThmnn , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • I suppose you got an idea of “payouts” from the other gamemodes that are present in Jartex and during those payouts, Jartex gives players iron currency that can be spent only in the respective gamemode. Those gamemodes offer a lot of other stuff such as gkits, etc. But Minigames does not have all that, so I do know on what are players going to spend all that.
  • Lack of details, you did not provide details such as, how much iron should be given to players in the payouts.
  • If Jartex starts giving gold currency (which can be earned only either from the store, or by getting in the vote top), then Jartex won't get enough money to maintain their server, since players will start getting gold currency easily.

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Hey vThmnn vThmnn , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
  • I suppose you got an idea of “payouts” from the other gamemodes that are present in Jartex and during those payouts, Jartex gives players iron currency that can be spent only in the respective gamemode. Those gamemodes offer a lot of other stuff such as gkits, etc. But Minigames does not have all that, so I do know on what are players going to spend all that.
  • Lack of details, you did not provide details such as, how much iron should be given to players in the payouts.
  • If Jartex starts giving gold currency (which can be earned only either from the store, or by getting in the vote top), then Jartex won't get enough money to maintain their server, since players will start getting gold currency easily.
It could actually be a good idea if there was iron given out, that you can spend on, for example, in-game boosters, in-game cosmetics, etc.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
It could actually be a good idea if there was iron given out, that you can spend on, for example, in-game boosters, in-game cosmetics, etc.
I don't think so, because by “giving out iron”, I suppose that you want to give them iron that can only be used in minigames (same as the payouts feature in other game modes), then I don't think that you even will be able to buy anything that is worthy. Because I believe that the players who will be in the clan top must have been playing the game mode since a long time, means that they already have ranks etc. And even if someone doesn't have it, and I suppose that they would like to buy Diamond rank, BUT do you think that iron will last that long that they can win multiple payouts to buy dia rank? I don't think so, as the iron expires. And as listed by you that the players would buy “boosters” then, the majority of players would be unhappy as those “winners” would probably get the highest level using those boosters. And another example by you, “in-game cosmetics” then you should know that there are currently no cosmetics that you can purchase using iron currency.

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
I don't think so, because by “giving out iron”, I suppose that you want to give them iron that can only be used in minigames (same as the payouts feature in other game modes), then I don't think that you even will be able to buy anything that is worthy. Because I believe that the players who will be in the clan top must have been playing the game mode since a long time, means that they already have ranks etc. And even if someone doesn't have it, and I suppose that they would like to buy Diamond rank, BUT do you think that iron will last that long that they can win multiple payouts to buy dia rank? I don't think so, as the iron expires. And as listed by you that the players would buy “boosters” then, the majority of players would be unhappy as those “winners” would probably get the highest level using those boosters. And another example by you, “in-game cosmetics” then you should know that there are currently no cosmetics that you can purchase using iron currency.
Them getting the highest level with the boosters is literally the point of giving out iron payouts in the first place, if you play good enough to be in the top 1 clan then you should be a high level, that's the point here. As for the in-game cosmetics, I do know that there's no cosmetics that you can currently buy with iron currency, that's what the suggestion is for, last time I checked, this thread was in suggestions.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
vThmnn

vThmnn

Donator
Donator
IGN
vThmn
nobody cares about levels lol we just want clans to be alive its dead top is free every ssn

alyan

Donator
Donator
nobody cares about levels lol we just want clans to be alive its dead top is free every ssn
for real, at some point you don't have anything to spend coins on, max talents and brains are useless anyway

Clan payouts can make clans alive again and top 3 would be more tough and fun

bigfot

Suspended
Donator
IGN
bigfoot_69
+1
keeping payouts exclusive to the top 3 clans and having a very very balanced amount to be paid out to any clan that reaches any of the top 3 positions will not hurt Jartex's bottom line profits I'm sure. Clans have gotten very uncompetitive and quite boring lately and there's a lack of incentive for people to actually go for top 3 positions. This can make minigames way more active than ever.

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, vThmnn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.