Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Clan member slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is the suggestion about?
Clan member slots​

Description:
Now i know that similar thing has been suggested and its still pending, but this is a different idea and would look cool if it was implemented

Clan Slots should be obtainable through Brain washers only, and anyone can use it to expand your clan member limit (Only up to 15 or whatever the limit MG team wants), the chance of obtaining it should be uncommon/rare, and should be obtainable only in Silver+ Brain washers

You can expand the clan by going to /c and using you Clan Slot there, if you get one but you can't use it, you should be able to transfer it with coins, you will get 70-125 coins in return
If you hover over a Unavailable Clan Member Slot it should say: `You must expand your clan by using a Clan Member Slot` in red color

The block should be a head of course, similar to the one you get on KitPVP for increasing your team member limit, the MG team can decide if they are interested into implementing it and which head could they use :)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will be useful for clan owners so they could expand their clan member limit (only up to 15)​

Extra Information:
Anyone can reply and upvote/downvote this, especially the MG community, as i would really appreciate their replies​

Ske

Donator
Donator
Hello,

I have decided to upvote your suggestion
  • It would be nice to get clans slots upgraded as you said that this is already suggested and pending but your concept is amazing
If any moron comes here and just downvote this suggestion I am gonna make your whole fucking life miserable ducking pedos if you wanna downvote first give an explanation then it would be at least satisfactory

Yours sincerely~
Ske_

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
Don't take offense lolguy but I don't want brain washer space being taken up by this cause my clan only has 3 ppl anyways so -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Don't take offense lolguy but I don't want brain washer space being taken up by this cause my clan only has 3 ppl anyways so -1
so you are only going to downvote it because only you have an issue?
look im taking criticism but it doesnt make much sense to downvote just because you're the only person that has an issue

jackoryan

Donator
Donator
IGN
jackoryan
so you are only going to downvote it because only you have an issue?
look im taking criticism but it doesnt make much sense to downvote just because you're the only person that has an issue
I'll change my vote to neutral to make you happier(?)

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu
Status
Not open for further replies.