Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Minecraft Username:
XSoulDragonX​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clan Decaying​

Suggestion Details:
I am making this suggetion to increase the steaks for the top 1 clan
the clan decaying is to low for top 3,2 and 1, only 150 trops per day? thats ao low for clans at those positions i am suggesting that the deca should be more like for the #1 clan the deca should be atleast 300 trops per day, for the #2 clan it shud be 275 trops per day and the #3 clan shud loss 200 trops per day, its just a suggestion :')​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
i think that it will make the steaks for #1 clan more interesting and people will get online to grind more for trops to get top 3​

Extra Information:
And y let the top 3 keep the trops after each season? let them restart to otherwise its just unfair :-:​

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Suggestion - Upvote

Hello XSoulDragonX,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s);
  • Higher decay rates that other divisions will indeed provide opportunities for other clans to complete fairly.
  • Other reasons stated by yourself.
Extra Information:
And y let the top 3 keep the trops after each season? let them restart to otherwise its just unfair :-:​
Elaborate what do you mean by this.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XSoulDragonX

XSoulDragonX

Donator
Donator
IGN
XSoulDragonX
Suggestion - Upvote

Hello XSoulDragonX,
After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s);
  • Higher decay rates that other divisions will indeed provide opportunities for other clans to complete fairly.
  • Other reasons stated by yourself.

Elaborate what do you mean by this.
i meant like why does y does the top 3 clans get to keep the trops after season getts over? like its not fair

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello XSoulDragonX,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote (+1) it for the following reason(s):

- It will give a better chance for other clans who aren't as big and don't have as skilled players to compete for top #3 #2 #1 places.

Have a good day.

Amarr

Donator
Donator
IGN
Pakistani_
decay should be more than 300 in my opinion its too low for a clan that is in the top 3 because the top tier clans already have many skilled players it would be insignificant for decay amount to be lower than 300.
+1 btw

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey XSoulDragonX,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Clan Decaying” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!