Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Clan Coins - maxed out and nothing to spend it on.

PromisedLand

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
LeonWombo​

What is your suggestion's title?
Clan Coins - maxed out and nothing to spend it on.​

Suggestion Details:
Our clan got 260k clan coins just resting in our clan bank. This should be made useful where coin boosters, cosmetics and clan upgrades should be increased to about 50 per cent. This is so it makes having a clan more fun and useful than just focusing on getting trophies. This is a simple concept which the developers would just have to add. Coin boosters from clan coins should be rated at a decent price like 1k for a person to use when they buy one. Clan cosmetics should be a unique set which new ones should be added each ssn so that clans can save up coins to buy them. They should be rare items which should be worth at around 30k or above.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would help Jartex as lots of players who are in clans would find it more fun to play there server and have something new to add as part of the Jartex updates.​

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
I really dont understand this suggestion-

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
So from what I understood about your post, you want them to add some type of seasonal cosmetics and boosts because once you have your clan maxed out coins just become useless, in my opinion this would be a good addition and would give more reasons for people to grind, I hope they do something like it in the future, with all this I decided to upvote your post.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Do u know what and how clan works on Jartex? What modes do u play on Jartex
well i forgot to say “nvm” because you said cosmetics should be 50 per cent and not percent, i thought we were talking about money