Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

KitPvP Claiming kit armour into inventory when already equipped with one

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kaivalya

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
KitPvP

What is your suggestion's title?

Claiming kit armour into inventory when already equipped with one

Suggestion Details:

In KitPvP a good player usually plays with at least a celestial set with swiftness III to a special set with swiftness III.
These sets costs about 20k for celestial to up to 50k for captain as 4 books itself cost 15k minimum.
So they arent fun items to lose especially not when we have already equipped them and a donator kit or prestige kit get equipped over them. This problem is faced by almost every celestial ranked or immortal ranked player who have habit of claiming kits every hour.
So I request Jartex to add a protection for this so that when we click on 'claim kit' we get the armor in our inventory and if its full to our deliveries rather than equipping them over a swiftness III captain set.
Donator kit vouchers already work like that by giving items in inventory I dont see any reason why it shouldnt be like that with ./kits.
You could even make this fancier by giving an option to enable or disable this in settings so that people who have gotten used to current mechanics wont be affected. Hope this gets added soon, Thank You!!!

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?

Less frustration amongst players
More customizable settings

Last edited:

Aevuh

Hello kai,

Thanks for your time in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it due to the following reasons:

The suggestion to add a protection mechanism in KitPvP to prevent equipping donator or prestige kits over valuable armor sets has its merits. It would help players avoid losing expensive sets and maintain their progress. Additionally, the idea of placing the claimed armor in the inventory or deliveries when it's full adds convenience. Offering an option to enable or disable this feature in settings would cater to different player preferences. Overall, this enhancement could improve the gameplay experience for celestial and immortal ranked players. Thank you for your suggestion!

BYeE

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
kaivalya

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
KitPvP

What is your suggestion's title?

Claiming kit armour into inventory when already equipped with one

Suggestion Details:

In KitPvP a good player usually plays with at least a celestial set with swiftness III to a special set with swiftness III.
These sets costs about 20k for celestial to up to 50k for captain as 4 books itself cost 15k minimum.
So they arent fun items to lose especially not when we have already equipped them and a donator kit or prestige kit get equipped over them. This problem is faced by almost every celestial ranked or immortal ranked player who have habit of claiming kits every hour.
So I request Jartex to add a protection for this so that when we click on 'claim kit' we get the armor in our inventory and if its full to our deliveries rather than equipping them over a swiftness III captain set.
Donator kit vouchers already work like that by giving items in inventory I dont see any reason why it shouldnt be like that with ./kits.
You could even make this fancier by giving an option to enable or disable this in settings so that people who have gotten used to current mechanics wont be affected. Hope this gets added soon, Thank You!!!

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?

Less frustration amongst players
More customizable settings
+1 I lost a full p5 sp3 set to this feature a while ago, I have had to pay several thousands of dollars to a therapist because of this.