Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Claim Stolen Plz Help

BirdlingSteak53

Hey the other day i was making spider farm and i had claimed it so i checked it with /claim list and i saw that it was claimed so i went up to my house and i made sure my base was claimed it shoed the one gold block and two glowstone when i left for a couple days i was raided by a player named parsa1048 he had taken my claim he took two full sets of diamond armor chests full of items im sorry i dont have proof other than a picture of my ruined base if you can help me out that would be great im sorry o dont have much in the name of proof like items taken or proof of claim but any help would be much appreciated. i will attach a photo to the forum of my base. he also took my enchant table with bookshelves if you do want to help me the email i am most on is [email protected]2022-03-28_18.24.42.png2022-03-28_18.24.26.png2022-03-28_18.24.16.png2022-03-28_18.24.01.png

dato303

I think there is a specific plugin that removes the claims if the player is not logged on to the specific gamemode for a specific amount of time. I don't play survival, but I have seen the servers that had the same plugin. So I think the reason you're base got obliterated by that player is because you weren't online for that period of time and you're claim got removed. Once again I am not 100% sure if problem is that because once again I don't main survival on jartex. Anyway have a good day.