Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied ChugJug on kitpvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whayy

Minecraft Username:
Whayy​

What is your suggestion's title?
ChugJug on kitpvp.​

Suggestion Details:
Currently there is Slowness II on the chugs which makes them useless. My idea is to remove slowness on the chugs to make this GKIT stronger. Currently with Slowness it is impossible to use them well. Or I can also suggest you to put Slowness 1 instead of 2. To summarize​
remove slowness 2, and either remove the effect or switch to slowness 1.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This suggestion will make pvp more different than before, people will be more wary of enemies. The pvp will become more dynamic and the gkit will become useful compared to before.​

Extra Information:
I know that not everyone will agree with me. But for the people who bought the gkit, I think it's really not strong. I leave it to you to accept my suggestion or not. Have a nice day/evening.​

Fiscale_e

Indeed I agree with Whayy this will make the Pvp much more intense and dynamic.

I agree with this opinion
+1

Sxcrifice_

Hello after reading this proposal is incredible, it enhances the gkit and gives a purpose to the chug I totally agree with this proposal and I think that all kitpvp players will too!

+1

louvesauvage

Hello, I agree with whayy because it gives the pvp atypical and dynamic moreover it will value the gkit potion.
I'm sure it will be a lot more fun to play like in v3. +1

Zayno_

i agree with Whayy the pvp will be so fun like season 3 thanks for this propositions

+1

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46

I find the chug perfect. Maybe slowness 1 can be good, but removing slowness from the chug would set us back several years. It has already been nerfed several times.

The idea of slowness 1 can be interesting, because now chug is not stackable, it is one of my favorite nerf, because stackable chug was a nightmare.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I would have preferred slowness I other than removing the entire effect from the gkit, there have been many nerfs to this gkit because it held a lot of potential for those who have owned it, basically 99% of the time you can drop anyone, so slowness II was the solution and I really like the way it is rn .

I totally agree with what he said
people who like slowness 2 are just people who lack intelligence
and it would give the chance to people who are in 1V2 or more to kill them

Status
Not open for further replies.