Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Christmas Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
Hello there dear KitPvP players,

I wanted your thoughts about the Christmas set, I think that a set like Christmas on KitPvP with 15% attack and 15% defense is too OP, that's like Yijki and Phantom combined.
In my opinion, the set would be good enough with 10% attack and 10% defense instead of 15%.

Have a nice day 😊

SirDeku_

Donator
Donator
IGN
SirDeku

I wanted your thoughts about the Christmas set, I think that a set like Christmas on KitPvP with 15% attack and 15% defense is too OP, that's like Yijki and Phantom combined.
In my opinion, the set would be good enough with 10% attack and 10% defense instead of 15%.

Have a nice day 😊
Yes man isn't the kit gear like protection 1 . 15%attack and 15% defence is too much.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
Totally agree, I had proposed the same idea (10% - 10%). The Xmas set further widens the gap between the rich and the poor of the server.

_ImAlox

Have a nice day 😊
I agree u should nerf it ...

DeveledIsGod

IGN
DeveledIsGod
Yeah, Christmas set should get (10% - 10%), and also it should get completely fixed within.

Norety

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norety
I don't understand how they created a gkit that gives you the best set in the game every week... when you literally have to pay irl money just to get phantom sets. I think the christmas gkit should be completely reworked to something different.

Letun

Donator
Donator
IGN
Letun

Have a nice day 😊
I completely agree with you. Disregarding the fact that the set is somewhat broken, from what I've heard some players have gotten it to function properly, and are absolutely dominating the PvP scene. I find it absurd that a single GKit, which you can obtain once a week, can overpower loot that would otherwise take much more time to obtain, such as the other special sets.

It definitely needs a nerf, or perhaps changing the other special sets to better fit this new increase in damage and damage resistance from the Christmas set.

Kind regards,
~ Letun 🌙

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The increase in damage snd resistance is such an overused idea with special sets on kitpvp, It should be changed to something completely different, I really like the summer set lore to negate fall dmg, its something new and tbh not that OP.

But at the same time I would rather have JustThiemo JustThiemo fix the god damn pearls and never touch kitpvp again because holy fricker everytime they try to do something good they break something else. I have died more timea to my pearls failing than to actual players, its insane how they give 0 shits about the gamemode.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Difficulted

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
The increase in damage snd resistance is such an overused idea with special sets on kitpvp, It should be changed to something completely different, I really like the summer set lore to negate fall dmg, it's something new and tbh not that OP.

But at the same time I would rather have JustThiemo JustThiemo fix the god damn pearls and never touch kitpvp again because holy fricker everytime they try to do something good they break something else. I have died more timea to my pearls failing than to actual players, its insane how they give 0 shits about the gamemode.
I think that the pearls got ruined way more than they were when the loot protection was added, I think Thiemo made the mistake that time.

Maxtrool

I totally agree with the rework of the Xmas set, which is way too powerful. Hopefully staff can consider this seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.