Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Poll Competition Christmas Event Poll | SkyBlock Dream

Which island has the most Christmas Spirit?!

• KingGandalf

Votes: 49 39.5%
  • MoudTage

Votes: 37 29.8%
  • MuliGG

Votes: 20 16.1%
  • SupremePsycho

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Pigyy

Votes: 11 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
Anyways enough talking KingGandalf your building is amazing I like it so much though. Mopmop I cant say that I like your building, I can detect shaders making ur building look way better, blocks missing of the main part I might be mistaken, anyways imo it shouldnt be on top 5 it is not detailed enough.

I am not going to rate usserwouts as I have been a part of it and I dont want to advertise it.

The other 2 are very very decent.
To start of, there aren’t any missing blocks, and when your looking at builds it’s not just about how detailed it is. A true build should be judged by its inspiration, originality, creativity, and so on. For a builder that’s the main things that pisses us off because of the way the builds get judged. In my opinion , now that I think about it, this should have been graded by a professional team or the ex build team in my opinion, but there’s nothing we can do about it now. All in all, like I said builds should be judged not only on detail, it should be judged while keeping all the criteria’s you can think of.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
TBH, this is ez competition for me but I will not built days for just 75 euro jartex giftcard.
top 1 is best.

Have you seen my mansion in creative? just to let you know I can and have a good chance of building something twice as good as that, only way is to build bigger, I can do that.

Last edited:

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
To start of, there aren’t any missing blocks, and when your looking at builds it’s not just about how detailed it is. A true build should be judged by its inspiration, originality, creativity, and so on. For a builder that’s the main things that pisses us off because of the way the builds get judged. In my opinion , now that I think about it, this should have been graded by a professional team or the ex build team in my opinion, but there’s nothing we can do about it now. All in all, like I said builds should be judged not only on detail, it should be judged while keeping all the criteria’s you can think of.
Exactly, my problem. I'm sorry to judge you aggressively but I think that you would rather I say true opinions than something fake, therefore, there is nothing really I can like about ur building. Trees are trees they are good but they don't put any details in the building just a part to fill out on there. The ball is the best and I can tell that it is a really decent one, the inside thing looks good from far if u go back there is not really any details about nothing bout the GIRL is something I can say I LIKE. I believe that you are a good builder and I think I have given u such an example but this build is not it. I have see your buildings and they are beyond GOOOOOOD but this is not it like I siad.

I do agree with changing people that should judge because it's friends vs friends and that is not good or fun at all.

But if you are the winner one, congratulations and never stop building and improve them as much as u can.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
So the best builds ever is characters and circles? I know what you guys are trying to explain, but for me the best build is the top 1, it has all christmas spirit in it, you guys were going for something fantasy like or anything that's not what players would originally expect when they visit a christmas build but that doesn't always work.

View: https://imgur.com/a/tOmETcE

This is not any character, shape, t-rex or any of that stuff, it's a building and it's far better than anything I've ever seen even playing 8 years on minecraft, as you know I am also a builder.

I can build most things with a lot of detail, the whatever character moudtage's island made inside the globe is all about mainly shape, if you get shape right you can easily build anything like this and the globe, the top 1 design may not have shape complexities but it has a lot of detail, christmas spirit and it is built very fine, on point and put more effort.

Everyone has their preferences, some like building fantasy stuff that includes a lot of characters, misc, environments and someone like me prefers something rich, architecture, or adventurous builds, if characters then I would prefer the builds that are organic and realistic looking, not just all shapes.

Last edited:

_Wiggels

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
Exactly, my problem. I'm sorry to judge you aggressively but I think that you would rather I say true opinions than something fake, therefore, there is nothing really I can like about ur building. Trees are trees they are good but they don't put any details in the building just a part to fill out on there. The ball is the best and I can tell that it is a really decent one, the inside thing looks good from far if u go back there is not really any details about nothing bout the GIRL is something I can say I LIKE. I believe that you are a good builder and I think I have given u such an example but this build is not it. I have see your buildings and they are beyond GOOOOOOD but this is not it like I siad.

I do agree with changing people that should judge because it's friends vs friends and that is not good or fun at all.

But if you are the winner one, congratulations and never stop building and improve them as much as u can.
Lol thx for the comments doom xD Thanks for being honest, it really helps motivate me to do more in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.