Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Chest placement

Zendrios

IGN
Zendrios

Minecraft Username:
Zendrios​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Chest placement​

Suggestion Details:
There is some maps where you find the ender chest at the right of the generator while in other maps it's placed at the left. And it can also be in the same map itself where there's bases with different ender chest placement. I suggest to make all maps and all bases share the same placement of the e-chest.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's a small detail, but it's very helpful, for example when there's another player chasing me while i have ems & dias and i want to hide them in e-chest but i mistakely put them in the normal chest. And it's time saving, for example when the game first started and im used to use the ender chest at the right but im in a team that has the e-chest at the left and im fast rushing i put my staff in the normal chest and then i realize and have to change it.​

Extra Information:
For example here in the map "crash" at gray's base the ender chest is at the left while at aqua's base it's at the right
View: https://imgur.com/4jsKVZ4
// View: https://imgur.com/dyLVsW7

Other maps i can recall that has this issue: Sakura, Saloon, Sonic, Angry Birds....​

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
Hey Zendrios,
After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to stay neutral.
This decision's been made due to the following reasons:

Personally I do think that changing the chest position would be helpful - especially for new players. (Positive point)
Chests are placed on their current position by the Map Designer(s) and making any changes to an already existing map, happens extremely rarely if not never. (Negative point)

Thanks for your interest in improving the JartexNetwork community.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey their Zendrios Zendrios I've reviewed your suggestion and decide to (Upvote +1) For the following reason.

- This not big update. i think devs will not accept it (my opinion). but working on small updates can be helpful for new players.

ShadowBox

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Reports
IGN
ShadowBox
Hey Zendrios,
After reviewing your suggestion I have decided to stay neutral.
This decision's been made due to the following reasons:

Personally I do think that changing the chest position would be helpful - especially for new players. (Positive point)
Chests are placed on their current position by the Map Designer(s) and making any changes to an already existing map, happens extremely rarely if not never. (Negative point)

Thanks for your interest in improving the JartexNetwork community.
I agree with your negative point. I remember there was another suggestion on the same topic to change the chest position in the summer map, but it was denied by saying "players are already used to that way". Still, I'm upvoting in hopes that it gets accepted. I know it won't be very helpful, but it's weird that only one team chest is opposite to the others.

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
WiprifterYt
I agree with your negative point. I remember there was another suggestion on the same topic to change the chest position in the summer map, but it was denied by saying "players are already used to that way". Still, I'm upvoting in hopes that it gets accepted. I know it won't be very helpful, but it's weird that only one team chest is opposite to the others.
Indeed. Anyhow, good luck to Zendrios!

Jigsaw_Jigsaw

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Zendrios​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Chest placement​

Suggestion Details:
There is some maps where you find the ender chest at the right of the generator while in other maps it's placed at the left. And it can also be in the same map itself where there's bases with different ender chest placement. I suggest to make all maps and all bases share the same placement of the e-chest.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's a small detail, but it's very helpful, for example when there's another player chasing me while i have ems & dias and i want to hide them in e-chest but i mistakely put them in the normal chest. And it's time saving, for example when the game first started and im used to use the ender chest at the right but im in a team that has the e-chest at the left and im fast rushing i put my staff in the normal chest and then i realize and have to change it.​

Extra Information:
For example here in the map "crash" at gray's base the ender chest is at the left while at aqua's base it's at the right​
Other maps i can recall that has this issue: Sakura, Saloon, Sonic, Angry Birds....​
Oo its a small feature but definitely a needed one, its very annoying when your trying to just save your stuff after breaking the bed of a team and know that you don't have much of a chance at survival.

Sav

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Zendrios,
After reviewing your suggestion I've decided to upvote it / +1.

Reason(s):
  • The power of habit can be very frustrating whilst gaming.
  • Small detail but very crucial since seconds matter.
Thank you for your interest in improving JartexNetwork! <3 :jartex:

Evergreen_MC

Donator
Donator
IGN
Evergreen_MC
Upvote (+1)
I have upvoted your suggestion.
Good luck.

~Evergreen_MC