Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Chest placement

Zendrios

IGN
Zendrios

Minecraft Username:
Zendrios​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Chest placement​

Suggestion Details:
There is some maps where you find the ender chest at the right of the generator while in other maps it's placed at the left. And it can also be in the same map itself where there's bases with different ender chest placement. I suggest to make all maps and all bases share the same placement of the e-chest.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's a small detail, but it's very helpful, for example when there's another player chasing me while i have ems & dias and i want to hide them in e-chest but i mistakely put them in the normal chest. And it's time saving, for example when the game first started and im used to use the ender chest at the right but im in a team that has the e-chest at the left and im fast rushing i put my staff in the normal chest and then i realize and have to change it.​

Extra Information:
For example here in the map "crash" at gray's base the ender chest is at the left while at aqua's base it's at the right
View: https://imgur.com/4jsKVZ4
// View: https://imgur.com/dyLVsW7

Other maps i can recall that has this issue: Sakura, Saloon, Sonic, Angry Birds....​

alyan

Donator
Donator
After reviewing the Suggestion you've sent, I'll decide to Upvote/+1 due to the following reason(s):

• small detail but definitely can help alot

Aevuh

Hellow!!
Thanks for your interest in trying to help JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it due to the following reasons:

Goodsides:
- It could enhance convenience and reduce the risk of mistakenly storing valuable items in the wrong chest.
- It may save time and prevent confusion, especially for players accustomed to a specific ender chest placement.

Hope that helps! 🍬

BYEEE :33

Last edited:

LordErlik

Addicted Member
Donator
Hellow!!
Thanks for your interest in trying to help JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to stay Nuteral due to the following reasons:

Downsides:
- Removing variation in ender chest placements may diminish the uniqueness and strategic aspects of different maps and bases.
- Implementing a uniform placement could require significant modifications to existing maps, causing disruptions and inconveniences.

Goodsides:
- It could enhance convenience and reduce the risk of mistakenly storing valuable items in the wrong chest.
- It may save time and prevent confusion, especially for players accustomed to a specific ender chest placement.

Hope that helps! 🍬

"Removing variation in ender chest placements may diminish the uniqueness and strategic aspects of different maps and bases"
How? You are just trying to write a long paragraph and you do it under every suggestion. Variation of ender chest placements have nothing to do with uniqueness of a map. 99% of players will not even realise the update.

"Implementing a uniform placement could require significant modifications to existing maps, causing disruptions and inconveniences."
Nah it wont. And how is changing 2 blocks with each others places will require significant modifications? And if so how will it cause "disruptions and inconveniences." ?

"Hope that helps! 🍬"
That didnt.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zendrios

Zendrios

IGN
Zendrios
Hellow!!
Thanks for your interest in trying to help JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to stay Nuteral due to the following reasons:

Downsides:
- Removing variation in ender chest placements may diminish the uniqueness and strategic aspects of different maps and bases.
- Implementing a uniform placement could require significant modifications to existing maps, causing disruptions and inconveniences.

Goodsides:

Hope that helps! 🍬

for the first downside, chests placement isn't a thing that adds for the uniqueness of a map, i also don't think players exploit the placement of the chests for strategic aspects and if so i can't think of any way it could happen.
second, each base has 2 chests so swapping their placement won't cause any "disruptions and inconveniences"

Aevuh

As for me, I adjusted to find those chests in the same directions or places. For me; I'll face some problems to adjust and get used to the new system you wanna add.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Zendrios

Zendrios

IGN
Zendrios
As for me, I adjusted to find those chests in the same directions or places. For me; I'll face some problems to adjust and get used to the new system you wanna add.
Maybe you play slow. But for most players that like to be as quick as possible when rushing they won't even notice what chest they opened it's just muscle memory going to the right for the ender chest as rights is the defaul position for the e-chest and left is for the normal one. Thanks for your feedback tho.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Zendrios​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Bedwars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Chest placement​

Suggestion Details:
There is some maps where you find the ender chest at the right of the generator while in other maps it's placed at the left. And it can also be in the same map itself where there's bases with different ender chest placement. I suggest to make all maps and all bases share the same placement of the e-chest.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It's a small detail, but it's very helpful, for example when there's another player chasing me while i have ems & dias and i want to hide them in e-chest but i mistakely put them in the normal chest. And it's time saving, for example when the game first started and im used to use the ender chest at the right but im in a team that has the e-chest at the left and im fast rushing i put my staff in the normal chest and then i realize and have to change it.​

Extra Information:
For example here in the map "crash" at gray's base the ender chest is at the left while at aqua's base it's at the right​
Other maps i can recall that has this issue: Sakura, Saloon, Sonic, Angry Birds....​
Yo Zendrios Zendrios , After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
However, if you're an old player, you will remember that where the chests are placed, but still it can be helpful for new players.