Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Chest Loot Unfair Disadvantage.

Masker112

Addicted Member
In skywars, we get 3 chests on our starter island. And in Extreme mode, we usually get a full set of Protection II Diamond armor, etc... However, sometimes, we do not get helmets, sometimes no chest plate, sometimes no leggings, you get the idea. While the majority of other players get full armor. When it happens it puts me at a major unfair disadvantage and it pisses me out when it happens. When this happens, I have to kill the first player without dying and get his stuff, if I die I lose, but if I kill him, I'm at lower health than I should be. Thus, I believe this should be fixed.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
prob intentional,just for that extra challenge, an "unfair advantage" is prob considered as a program or client which helps you do things which legit players cant,like scaffold,hitting while not looking at opponent,etc

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Masker112

Masker112

Addicted Member
prob intentional,just for that extra challenge, an "unfair advantage" is prob considered as a program or client which helps you do things which legit players cant,like scaffold,hitting while not looking at opponent,etc
Yea, but did I say Unfair advantage? No. I said Unfair DISadvantage.

Btw, if it is intentional, just think you have a winstreak, then you get absolutley destroyed just because jartex decided that you have to die...
In other words, it is not fun.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Yea, but did I say Unfair advantage? No. I said Unfair DISadvantage.

Btw, if it is intentional, just think you have a winstreak, then you get absolutley destroyed just because jartex decided that you have to die...
In other words, it is not fun.
i think jartex wants to make getting winstreaks require more skill,because trust me very skilled players can easily fight with no chestplate,Hell,i think some of the good players can win with no armor,also if you didnt get a armor piece from your spawn island,just,bridge to mid before everyone and loot the mid chests,they prob have that piece you're missing

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Usually, when that happens the missing piece is find in the sub-mid island in the chest. Gather loot bridge their and grab the missing part. I'ts not frustrating as it would make skywars more fun and challenging.

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
Usually, when that happens the missing piece is find in the sub-mid island in the chest. Gather loot bridge their and grab the missing part. I'ts not frustrating as it would make skywars more fun and challenging.
yea its a fun challenge,it really encourage s you to get better at pvp too

BatPour

Addicted Member
It's not a extra challenge when this happened to you several times
One day for me it happened fu*king 12 times in a row
If the missing armor part is chestplate, it's a horrible nightmare to find that in mid chests
and there is a high chance of not getting the missing armor part after looting all mid chests

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Simply, don't play Skywars or in JartexNetwork or even don't play Minecraft

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
In skywars, we get 3 chests on our starter island. And in Extreme mode, we usually get a full set of Protection II Diamond armor, etc... However, sometimes, we do not get helmets, sometimes no chest plate, sometimes no leggings, you get the idea. While the majority of other players get full armor. When it happens it puts me at a major unfair disadvantage and it pisses me out when it happens. When this happens, I have to kill the first player without dying and get his stuff, if I die I lose, but if I kill him, I'm at lower health than I should be. Thus, I believe this should be fixed.
It doesn't happen for all maps tho I believe I might be wrong but only 3 maps this happens