Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Chest loot after killing the player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
Chest loot after killing the player

Description:
Basically, when you kill a player the items will be sorted in the chest that will spawn near you when you kill him and there will be a hologram on the top saying "player's loot". And maybe some animation could be made while the chest spawns.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Most of us know that your inv gets really messy and it's kinda annoying so when you get the kill and the chest spawns, you will see what you want to take and you won't waste your time on organizing your inventory.

YWNightmare

Addicted Member
Neutral.
I'm sorry but I feel like it would only create opportunities for other players to Jump on you while you're looting the chest, which would take a while since the killed player would almost everytime have lots of items. I'm not going to give a negative answer because it's not a bad idea.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Arrydzn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • SkyWars is suppose to be a little chaotic like this. Try practicing more to be able to swap items faster ;)
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.