Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Cheats Used by other player

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2

Ploberm

cheating is causing our gameplay experience worst . through YouTube and insternet I created a base which is non observable but if a player is using xray he has found my base . I found a 1*1 straight down tunnel to my base .

There should be something or mods should be use inorder to stop players from cheating and using
xray .

Suggestion

• There should be some land type claims which a player can claim but the catch is you can break block if you are enemy of that team and if your team to be ally , neutral from enemy , both teams should agree .

I hope staff would see this and create serveral rules and add feautres which could stop these player from cheating .

Regards
AG2

Mahmoud_awny

Addicted Member
Hey AG_2 AG_2
unfortunately cheaters is something you see too much here but you can help the server to stay clean by reporting the cheaters.
If you found any rule breaker you could report them here but evidence is required, If you do not have any evidence then you might ask a staff member to spectate the them.

You could also upload an suggestion here, but I do not really agree with the claim land part
There's some mods that could be added to disable x-ray

VoidX

Addicted Member
I agree with Mahmoud_awny Mahmoud_awny ! For your suggestion, you must place it in the suggestion fourms!

AzySupreme

I dont think its a best idea but for suggestions please post in right category, not here!