Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Cheater

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinemenPlayer

Minecraft Username:
Coccocoa_

What is the suggestion about?
Cheater

Description:
Hi, I have noticed that many cheaters use velocity, reach, scaffold without being banned. To counter them you need to activate the check for the range for AAC; I suggest 7d of AC ban in place of 1d.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Less cheater

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Sometimes the anti cheat detects legit players too as hackers and if they do not have any way to contact a staff it will cause further issues
The best thing you could do it record the hacker and report him/her or you could try informing a staff the hackers ign so that they could get them banned

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
And even if it's a 7 day ban they will use and alt and play again so it doesn't matter

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
If you're lets say lagging and / or playing hardcore, our anticheat is not that reliable.

Loads of false bans can be made (From what I've noticed)

The anticheat system, however, at this point is great and 1d ban should be at its place.

Origamer2006

The idea is not bad but as above mentioned what if legit players are falsely banned? And have no way of contacting staff instead of 24 hours they will have to wait a week. -1

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Sometimes the anti cheat detects legit players too as hackers and if they do not have any way to contact a staff it will cause further issues
The best thing you could do it record the hacker and report him/her or you could try informing a staff the hackers ign so that they could get them banned
^^ -1

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello MinemenPlayer,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • The anti cheat is not as accurate as we wish it could be, 1d is fine for now.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.