Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Minigames Chatcolors Cosmetic

Status
Not open for further replies.

eAwesome

Minecraft Username:
eAwesome

What is the suggestion about?
Chatcolors Cosmetic

Description:
So recently I saw that the chat color for Iron and Gold rank was gone. I think chatcolors shouldn't be completely based on the rank of the player; it should be based on the cosmetics and/or level of the player. At the moment, only diamond ranks have chat color, which means only diamond ranks have good chat visibility. So iron and gold rank isn't really all that good anymore if people can't even see your chat well. There could be multiple kinds of chatcolor systems:

1) Chatcolors could be unlocked from the brain washer, and certain brighter chatcolors could be for certain ranks.

2) Chatcolors could be from lootboxes, same with rank requirements.

3) Chatcolors could be unlocked by level, just like level colors. May or may not require ranks along with level.

4) Chatcolors unlocked from certain amount of wins, final kills, etc (any kind of stat)
5) Certain ranks start off with certain colors to choose from. Unlock extra colors by level. (No luck required in this one)

These could be an in-game and lobby cosmetic, or it just could be separated. Also, the interface for this "chatcolor menu" could be in player settings or the cosmetic menu.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Allow more chat visibility around the minigames, and promote more chatting in lobbies and stuff.

Last edited:

EvilDrago12

Donator
Donator

I hope they add chat colour for what rank the player has. I don't think people should be just able to get whatever chat color they want from loot boxes as I don't want people to have different chat colors all over the minigames lobby. This is just my own personal opinion

Have a nice day!

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Staff Member
IGN
zaki445566

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral, maybe every rank get 2 to 3 different colors ? Just to make it a little bit unmessy if you know what I mean lol.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, eAwesome​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • It was not intended to make donator chats gray, this was a bug so therefore I will be denying this suggestions.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good morning,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.