Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Chat System & Lag Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MultiVerz

Minecraft Username:
MultiVerz​

What is the suggestion about?
Chat System & Lag Issue​

Description:
I - Chat System:
The Problem: First of all, mister Sr.Mod whatever your name were, I do not see the benefit to adding this command beside from annoying people. I keep having to type gg then gf then gg then gf over and over, it crosses my finger on tapping the button, sometimes I forget that this plugin exists and i keep typing gg and gg and gg instead of gg then gf, it's really annoying and do not allow players to choose their freedom of word, this isn't an essay class, why do you expect us to paraphrase literally every single letter, like even when I type an entirely different sentences and sent it, it still say my messages were too close to my previous one, well I did typed a bit fast but that isn't related ???
Suggestion: I recommend you either removing this plugin so you can have more slots for other useful plugins or keep it but change it and also fix it, sometimes it delay or something to the point even when I type different words, it still said that I typed it similar to my previous one. Besides, haven't you got a plugin where it set a time limit to when you say something, you added that to prevent spammers, understandable but to add another one that requires you to use synonym of the word you use before is a bit too much. How about you add an extra feature to the time delay chat plugin where if someone try to bypass it, it kicks the spammers, simple as that.
II - Server's Popularity:
The Problem: Too much players in one server causing massive lag, this has affected and caused annoyance to MANY PLAYERS, it's not just me but everyone in the server complain about it and it's true.
Suggestion: Reduce the amount of player in one singular server, set a limit for it, make another server of it if you want to, like PracticePvP 1 and PracticePvP 2.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will reduce complains from players, not just to you staffs but to each other, part of community is toxic for this one stupid reason and I will be pleased if you fix it and it benefit all of us EQUALLY, no more lag and glitches when fighting, no more stopping from paraphrasing each sentences you say. Please accept this, thank you.​

Extra Information:
I'm sorry if I sound angry in this but it truly annoys me, if you were in my position, you would understand.​

TDMJ10

Addicted Member
+1 Chat Is Pretty Annoying And The Lag? - Not A Fan Of People Taking A Few Seconds To Go Flying From My Knockback Stick Even Though I Don't Mind Them Flying Over To The Next Island Though šŸ˜‚

xd_banana

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, MultiVerz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • If you encounter any bugs report them here.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
xd_banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.