Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Chat minigames

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
BabbyXD

What is the suggestion about?
Chat minigames

Description:
~I will front my suggestion by saying that it is NOT an original idea (I have seen this on a few premium Factions servers). ~

Alright so my suggestion is that every few minutes (maybe 5?) an automated chat question will appear. This can either be a simple math question, a popular riddle, or the name of a block/item but the letters are switched and you must correctly guess what block/item it is. The first player to type in the correct answer would get a small reward (small enough to not be abusable, but decent enough so it's worth it to try).

Some ideas for the reward:
- Small random amount of XP.
- Small random amount of money (amounts could depend on difficulty of question, but might be difficult to code)
- Vote key or rare key?
- Simple chat congratulations, maybe fireworks (same as when someone buys something, but not as grandiose).

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I believe this suggestion could be added to technically all gamemodes, but it would be better suited to gamemodes like Factions, Skyblock, Prison (gamemodes where you have private storage, ingame currency, and items).

Now the big question: Why would this benefit the server?

I think it would boost chat activity in some of the more dead gamemodes, even if only for a minute or two. It promotes players actually being active in the chat, as opposed to just afking spawners.

Possible draw-backs to this suggestion:
- Could lead to some spam in the chat.
- Could prove difficult to implement, coding-wise (I don't want thiemo to work on this when there's much more important work to be done ofc)

Extra Information:
Let me know what you think, if you have any tweaks/modifications or concerns about the suggestion. Thanks for reading ~xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.