Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Chat filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

T3ox

Minecraft Username:
T3ox​

What is the suggestion about?
Chat filter​

Description:
Hello everyone, I'm pretty sure we all met people who spam slur words, racist word, n word, and admins can't always be on to punish them, and I'm pretty sure some people just don't wanna take a screenshot, head on to the forums and report them. I'm suggesting that if its possible practicepvp gets added chat filter.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Reduce toxicity, have normal and enjoyable chat, less job for staff.​

Extra Information:
I hope if its possible this gets added! It's pretty sad seeing some people spam n word, slurring in chat as much as they want because there is no staff online to punish them!​

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

T3ox

So you are suggesting me to use a mod so I don't see them slurring? I genuinely don't know what ur tryna say by -1 and suggesting me this dumb idea, idea over my suggestion was to reduce toxicity on the server.

Mixu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Mixu_Gamer
-1 You can hide racists slur or swear words by a mod, And they can't just add it too practice it will be global.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T

T3ox

Man can someone who is older than 15 give his opinion on this, like this is some bs...

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
So you are suggesting me to use a mod so I don't see them slurring? I genuinely don't know what ur tryna say by -1 and suggesting me this dumb idea, idea over my suggestion was to reduce toxicity on the server.
Well even if you add a chat filter for everyone, they will find a way to bypass it. So it's better to leave it as it's now, or just report em.

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
If you see someone saying words you stated above report them, or just type /ignore <player's name> to avoid future messages from the player

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested + Negative feedback (votes and replies)

Status
Not open for further replies.