Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Changing your name in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Minecraft Username:
Alex_42069​

What is the suggestion about?
Changing your name in-game.​

Description:
Well you all probably know that If you change the name of your minecraft account, you will lose your stats/ranks/items on jartex. And I was thinking (if its ever possible), you can 5$ or more (depending on how hard it is to do this) to change your name on jartex. All your stats/ranks/items will be transfered to that account name.
And the reason why this SHOULDN'T be free is so everybody wouldn't just start doing this.

I get that this would be some work. But I doubt that THAT many people will use this option. And its a bit of extra money for jartex to earn.

If you have any other ideas for this suggestion leave them in the comments i guess?​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Well a lot of people gave themselfs dumb names. So this option would be pretty helpful to them
And as I said, if it isn't hard do transfer somebodys stats/ranks/items, then its easy money for jartex.​

Extra Information:
Thank you for taking the time to read this. : )​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Neutral not a lot of ppl are gonna pay 5$ just for a name change and we dont even know if its possible

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Neutral not a lot of ppl are gonna pay 5$ just for a name change and we dont even know if its possible
Well, there is some people that will do it.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566

Romail06

-1 I suggested this on my old account a while ago but the staff denied it without any reason so I guess there's no chance anymore :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.