Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied changing some chat rules in factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn​

What is your suggestion's title?
changing some chat rules in factions​

Suggestion Details:
The gamemode factions is a really toxic gamemode, From being ddosed,doxed in chat to swearing and mass spamming racisl slurs. I understand that there are some young players who play factions thinking its survival or kitpvp but this doesn't mean that we shouldn't be able to swear with disease, type in caps and potentially spam. My idea is to make the chat similar like in hypixel so basically all type of swearing and racial slurs to be filtered as default and there will be an option to remove the filters so they can swear without disturbing others...​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It won't ruin the faction experience.​

Extra Information:
Anything besides racial slurs should be allowed but with a limit​

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
you can report people for swearing with disease and for excessive caps,but about the chat filter i feel like its a really good idea,the filter will be on by default and you can turn it off with a command,that sounds like it should be added, +1

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Arrydzn​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The chat rules for Factions won't be changed, we do not want it to be as toxic as other factions servers.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.