Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Changing skin when doing /nick.

KevinKimYT

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
KevinKimYT

What is the suggestion about?
Changing skin when doing /nick.

Description:
My suggestion is about changing the skin along with /nick, so when you nick to like ''Pirate'' the skin will change to the minecraft profile of the account ''Pirate'' so people won't recognize you by the skin since that's how you usually get targeted as well.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
People won't target youtubers/staff etc by this as some yt's and youtubers like to keep their skin as a way to recognize them and the skin actually doesn't change so people would have the idea of it being the yt/staff but them being nicked, so it will help to not get targeted

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Yeah but you seeing the profile you choose same with others would be better.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Hello, I decided to give you -1 Due to this Reasons:
- You can write as /nick whatever you want. Example: (P****y, D***, inaap nicknames, etc.)

- Also there will not be a Skin for everything you put as your /nick
- Agreed with Thiemo
- Agreed with Cxxxxxxxx

I hope you good luck,
Kind Regards,
SameD00M
If stuff like that will happen you will be punished for inapp skin and so on.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
If stuff like that will happen you will be punished for inapp skin and so on.
I only wanted to say my opinion about it nothing more, and i agree with you and that is a really good solution but what will happen when the staff will be offl-line??
But also that u said will change my bot to neutral, But if this suggestion get accept then you have to add the new Rules (on minigames/PracticePvP) so when staff will be off-line the players will clearly know for what reason they have to report someone. <- I agree with you and that's my opinion(Don't want to tell anyone what to do).

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
I only wanted to say my opinion about it nothing more, and i agree with you and that is a really good solution but what will happen when the staff will be offl-line??
But also that u said will change my bot to neutral, But if this suggestion get accept then you have to add the new Rules (on minigames/PracticePvP) so when staff will be off-line the players will clearly know for what reason they have to report someone. <- I agree with you and that's my opinion(Don't want to tell anyone what to do).
There's a reporting system for a reason, and staff are usually on.

Blacklistt

In my opinion, this is a very good idea. I hope it gets implemented in order to stop targeting.