Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Changing beacon currency in prison to some other block to prevent lag and making mining satisfying.

vivekjat062

IGN
vivekjat062
Minecraft Username:
vivekjat062

What is your suggestion's title?
Changing beacon currency in prison to some other block to prevent lag and making mining satisfying.

Suggestion Details:

Beacons has been in the game for a long time. But after removing beacons from pvp mine and adding them to every mine they are creating some problems. :-​
1. Beacons are block entity which means they do some calculation when placed their work is To store the pyramid level info, active effects, and contents. Also uses the block's position for the beacon beam.
which does not make any noticeable lag but in prison there are mines with a huge amount of beacons where numbers add up and make noticeable lag specially when 50%+ of the mine is cleared using explosive enchant and beacons are left behind floating.​
2. Beacons are the only block which has no specific tool to mined. This feature makes it so annoying in mine because enchants does not remove the beacon blocks (except jackhammer) and left over beacons collide with players when they mine which makes long sessions of mining harder.​
I suggest we can use obsidian to replace beacons since obsidian can be instantly mined with high levels of efficiency and its a normal block so it wont create any lag.​
Developers can put some thought into it and make this idea better.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
We know that jartex is a cracked server and most players are not that mature and do not own beefy PC.I personally have a low end PC and beacons make pretty big impact on my FPS.​

Extra Information:
An additional suggestion I would like to recommend is change treasure chest back to sea lanterns because chest are little smaller in size then a regular block which leaves a outline around the chest with empty space in the never versions of minecraft it has no problems but in 1.8 when player collides with a chest it makes the player rubberband there and makes it not moveable which sometime leades to kicks.​

Last edited:

n0tanisha

Addicted Member
IGN
n0tanisha
Hey there!
Just stumbled upon this and I think you have good points even tho, I never experienced what you described in " Extra Information " so I won't comment on it.

Thanks for your interest in trying to help and reinforce JartexNetwork by creating this suggestion, and after reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it (+1) for the following reasons:
● Could help many low-end pc player have more stable fps in mines in general.
● Would help grinding when using explosive enchant since wouldn't get stuck every 2 seconds.

Kind Regards, n0tanisha