Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global changing ac banns

Status
Not open for further replies.

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
90DegreesAngle​

What is the suggestion about?
changing ac banns​

Description:
there is a lot of people getting false ac banned then they get a ban for 1 day this is really annoying for the player even though you say you can get ss'ed and unbanned with the amount of staff we have and the amount of ss's that happen it is just not enough the usual wait time for unabn s over 10 hours. a way we can change this is by changing grind bans or autoclick or idk what it is the 001 faction ban to send a alert to all online staff to check the person in question out and maybe freeze him ingame.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
this will be good for mutliple reasons

reason 1 no false bans no long waiting for people

reason 2 if the person is actually cheating you are way more likely to find the cheat in ss cause there is no way for the person to close down mc​

Extra Information:
fixing your ac apparently not possible cause you tried and failed so sending out alerts will help greatly​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
-1 you do realize that devs are working really hard on ac?

And I'm not offending but please fix your spelling, Ill just wait for this to get denied so I'm not downvoting

dasjoms

IGN
Gunfire
You are the one hackusating people who are even legit. (just by side)
Also as Lolguy said, I've heard that they are working RN for a new Anticheat.
Some people who tried it, told me it's actually a good one.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Man the Anticheat is a topic the devs take quite personally. You know that better than me. And dont really take suggestions on it.

Imma upvote

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Oh and also I forgot to say xd_banana xd_banana deny his Suggestion please

Suggesting about anticheat is not allowed 90degreesangle 90degreesangle . (One guy got deny for that)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
90degreesangle

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
Oh and also I forgot to say xd_banana xd_banana deny his Suggestion please

Suggesting about anticheat is not allowed 90degreesangle 90degreesangle . (One guy got deny for that)
yo this isn't a suggestion about anitcheat like fix anticheat where the rule is made for this is a suggestion that can be used very easy and would make the server better for the people until they can 100% say that there are no false bans anymore this would work

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
yo this isn't a suggestion about anitcheat like fix anticheat where the rule is made for this is a suggestion that can be used very easy and would make the server better for the people until they can 100% say that there are no false bans anymore this would work
The name of Suggestion says anticheat..... sMh I'm very confused

Marso

Donator
Donator
IGN
Marso
I think current AntiCheat can be fixed. It's bad idea to delete the current and made new because developers will spend more time to create new AntiCheat than fix bugs from current and I think they are not random people and they know how to work...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
90degreesangle

90degreesangle

Addicted Member
Donator
I think current AntiCheat can be fixed. It's bad idea to delete the current and made new because developers will spend more time to create new AntiCheat than fix bugs from current and I think they are not random people and they know how to work...
that is what i mean so it would be great if this will be in the current ac we have

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, 90degreesangle​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Do not make anticheat related suggestions.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good evening,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.