Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Changing a rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
Minecraft Username:
Main:hakim251

What is the suggestion about?
Changing a rule

Description:
Change the rule for asking for nudes. It shouldn't be in the perm ip ban caterogry like hacking,doxing,etc.
I believe it should he 1.Offence 1 week ipmute 2. Offence 1 week ip ban 3. Offence 3. Perm io ban

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Cause a new player,or even old players like me don't know about this rule they will get ip perm banned and wont ever be able to play on the server even if they were joking with a friend in public chat and somebody else decided to report him like it happend to me.

Extra Information:
It should be a rule but the punishment should be not so big as the hacking,doxing,etc punishments thx for reading this

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
No. No one should be asking for nudes on a game like minecraft in the first place. The rule will stay at a perm ban first offence.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
hakim251

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
No. No one should be asking for nudes on a game like minecraft in the first place. The rule will stay at a perm ban first offence.
I didint ask HIM to send me i ask does he sell and got banned

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to reason(s):

• This is a perm ban for, the first offence as young kids on this server is at risk of actually sending nudes.

If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Vessalie#2763.

Good afternoon,
Vessalie

Status
Not open for further replies.