Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Changes to Faction Economy and Farm upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyimmute

Minecraft Username:
Heyimmute

What is the suggestion about?
Changes to Faction Economy and Farm upgrades.

Description:
To begin this post is mainly about any crop that is afkable and allows you to rake in copious amounts of money just by afking them.
This season's make goal was to due away with cactus i thought or afkable crops and make the sole money maker custom crops but as of now it still isn't able to compete with cactus farms due to the fact that you can make a 10x10 cactus farm and make 20 mill per 1 hour when 2-3 hours of farming custom crops will make you about 1-2 mill if your fast. This suggestion can apply to this season and next season as well or as many seasons in the future, if you want a crop thats Effort = Money Cactus can't exist.

Alright now before everyone goes up in a roar at me about why cactus shouldn't exist lets just look at the facts. Cactus is a constant money maker and is better then custom crops, other normal crops and even spawners. How is it better then spawners you might of NOT asked well let me tell you. Firstly it costs about 100k for materials for each cactus pillar, each cactus pillar gives about 1280 cactus per 10 minutes, 4 cactus pillars fit in a chunk so 5000 cactus and sell it for 12k. Now 12k in 10 minutes is decent but not good. Now lets multiply it for 10x10 and you'll see why its so overpowered. There is no way for any other crop to compete with that and there is no effort being put in besides making the farm and then after you just reap rewards for a easy F top.

So the solution to fixing this "problem" as i believe it should be called is pretty simple. We could change cactus sell price to 0, and be done with it. Custom crops would then be the best money makers for everyone besides spawners. If we wanted to really boost custom crops or vanilla crops would be to add a Harvest hoe or something along the lines that allows us to get more Crops per crop broken. Allow the hoe to be upgradable, maybe even make it auto sell when you hit the crop? Its all up to you guys but it would be cool to see. Thats about all i have for this suggestion if you think this is a reasonable suggestion, tell your friends who play on here to vote it up! The more talk we get about this the more likely it will be added and the afking cactus farms will be the thing of the past.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Allows Money to be earned through hard work.

Extra Information:
Leave a comment!

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Hello there,
I've read your suggestion and decided to rate/vote it -1 for the time being.

Due to the following reason(s)
  • Cactus is part of factions, everyone can do it. Is their choice/yours to weither make the cactus farm or not.
Sincerely ExoCrafter123,
Have a great time!

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Heyimmute,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.