Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SkyWars Changes that are needed to make Skywars more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajiba

Minecraft Username:
TheAgentChicken​

What is the suggestion about?
Changes that are needed to make Skywars more balanced.​

Description:
•The first -and the most important one- is the balancing of loot tables. In extreme mode everyone should get full diamond. And if not, the missing armor should be helmets or boots and not chestplate/leggings.

•Punch 2 bow is fun to use but frustrating to fight against. It should be lowered to punch 1.

•Why does the TNT Bow and Knockback 5 slime ball exist?

•Since launchers don't launch you in the direction you are looking at but instead launch you forwards makes them not worthwhile. Launchers should be able to launch you upwards too. Finding ender pearls is easier and they are more reliable.

•Any enchantment higher than 3 should only be achieved by combining two or more items. Because of that there needs to be multiple anvils in every map and enchantment bottles in Extreme Mode should be more common. Also Level 3 items should be rarer.

•Throwable creepers usually just fall through the map so they aren't useful. Without this fix they are practically useless.

That is all the suggestions I have to make Skywars more balanced. Hope someone sees this.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I think my suggestions will make Skywars a more balanced and fun experience.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
1) -1 Just get temp rank and full iron kit for example
2) -1 It should be in Sky Crate, my opinion
3) Who knows
4) Most Likely a bug
5) - / / -

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gajiba

Gajiba

I wrote 5 just because killing players with prot 3 armor takes a long time and it hurts my wrists.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Hello there Gajiba Gajiba .
I've decided to give you -1.
  • As Lumin0us Lumin0us you can get a temporary iron rank from voting. You can also get kits from brainwashers.
  • The Punch 2 bow exists in mid chests of I'm not mistaken. (haha Def didn't edit this)
  • Probably for fun. Ive used the knockback V slimeball it was really fun ngl.
  • You can get lvl lll items from mid chests or chests in the centre of the 3 islands. It's mostly from the mid chests.

Last edited:

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator

No need to change the Punch 2 Bow. It is what it is.

TNT BOW and Knockback 5 Slimeball exist to add fun and challenge people.

Throwable Creeper is useful if you aim well.

Combining two items would take a lot of time.

Don't know about the launcher thingy.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Gajiba

Gajiba

I know the knockback V slime ball is hella fun when I am using it. But it is unbalanced as getting hit once means instant death most of the time. I pretty much never use tnt bow because when it is used on me it is frustrating so I don't want to make anyone else feel that way. And it's not even that fun. It doesn't launch players as much as it should.

SupremePsycho

Donator
Donator
I know the knockback V slime ball is hella fun when I am using it. But it is unbalanced as getting hit once means instant death most of the time. I pretty much never use tnt bow because when it is used on me it is frustrating so I don't want to make anyone else feel that way. And it's not even that fun. It doesn't launch players as much as it should.
Then use Punch 2 Bow. I use Punch 2 Bow to knock the user with the Knockback V slimeball. In which I'm bad at XD.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Gajiba​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.