Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Changes for economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
Djim​

What is your suggestion's title?
Changes for economy.

Suggestion Details:
Skyblock dream custom ores were introduced (Saturday 27th February 2021) with bossworld opening but nobody really cared about minions back in the start. And today the economy is just wilding around people overprice items on auction house and people that have the cash buy those items as they grinded/mined for them.​
For the best lower the prices for custom ores so that people don't have +10 billion in their balance after 2 weeks. So that newbies can actually trade in their boss drops for cash or other way. Right now with all the mass totem income by just mining people have too much stuff so they sell in bulks and others mine to buy from richer people to level up.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could stop it from becoming into OPSkyblock type from Pika. People here want see millions and last thing billions really no reason to make it OP.​

Extra Information:
Another suggestion list here about SBD and I would love to see something from this list to be added for next seasons https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/ideas-for-next-season.247625/#post-716320 :)

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Djim​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that the prices for the enchanted ores have been lowered.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.