Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted CHANGES F / GAME "The Bridge" ... AWF_9800.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWF_9800

Minecraft Username:
AWF_9800​

What is the suggestion about?
CHANGES F / GAME "The Bridge" ... AWF_9800.​

Description:
👾 First let me introduce myself I am AWF_9800 Old Player of the MINECRAFT & of the SERVER from Special Craft, WalcraFT, McGamerZone +++ & So far I see this which is THE Current SERVER -> Jartex Network.

I ASK YOU PLEASE READ THIS POST CAREFULLY & Set aside a LITTLE OF YOUR TIME- SINCE I WILL ONLY TALK about * The Bridge * for
> FULL <

2017-10-07_13.29.03.png

I don't know what PROBLEMS there were Between a FIGHT Between servers of this TYPE OF GAMES AS IT IS
---> The Bridge <---
I was in other SERVERS for a long time with these SAME CREATORS
& Seeing how this GAME EVOLVES with different updates There were different places to play it but the owners changed but in the end they DIVIDED
(FOR SOME REASON )...
But Well Guys what I come to is the GAME (TB) ...

Screenshot_483.png

I saw what the types of Players & the Real GAME were like.

And that's what I come to TALK to
"The Bridge"

Screenshot_456.png

E Seen Many Players TALK ABOUT THIS THEME & it is true TB is not the same as it was before.

From what I SEE IN THIS TB, it does not have things that it really has to have.
& That many players do not LIKE & Do not enjoy the SAME GAMEPLAY.
Since it is not (TB) COMPLETELY ...

I see THAT the Jartex Network server is now the only server with The Bridge (TB) (Destroy the NEXUS) ...
& That this Game is unique ...

There are many PLAYERS who still want to be in the "GAME (TB)"
Interested Players,
OLD PLAYERS, Players who would even invest to see the ORIGINAL GAME ... who still know what this GAME is about, who are looking for it and who still want to play it ...

If I still remember there were Players WHO ONLY BUY A RANK For playing a Good (TB) ...
& I know PEOPLE who WOULD PLAY Again (TB) ...

If you know this, What I Say is because YOU ARE & WE ARE The Generation of Players of the true MINECRAFT The First ...

That he will not return & there will be no other.

And if there are PEOPLE who CRITICISM THE GAME OR DO NOT LIKE IT.

It's because they didn't see Maybe how it really was (TB) ...
o THEY DON'T SEE IT AS THE REAL ONE (TB) ..

But I TELL YOU Owning a server is not easy There are so many things to do & to think, create, invest TIME & money MANY THINGS ...

But if any PERSON WHO IS CARRIED OUT OF THE SERVER is that the BRIDGE or the server is not LOST yet, I see that it could be GOOD & BETTER & if they see it in another way it is a Server that still has a MINECRAFT COMMUNITY, I see potential, It has PEOPLE & MANAGERS, Players It is what a SERVER is ...

& GOOD Now what I want to Talk about is (TB) & things FOR FIX --->

1 * THE GAMERTAGS:
These Gamertags are something that should not be in (TB) & Although it is something very small to see, it AFFECTS A LOT in different things such as:
-See a SPY PLAYER
-See the RIVALS.
-In the (TB) ORIGINAL, you could only see the GAMERTAGS of your team and not those of the rival ...
-That makes the difference when going from one base to another that now they chase you because they see your GAMERTAG.
-not being able to hide or move or run or create a peak in places like ENEMY BASES since you always have to have the SHIFT key.

Screenshot_452.png

Screenshot_454.png

Screenshot_455.png

2 * Start of GAME:

That if I ruin the GAME in my personal opinion I feel LIMITED when starting the GAME being that I do not like to be in my base just because I like to go to fight for the nexus and PvP ...

- Another thing that is connected to that is that by putting a LIMIT of 5:00 minutes of not being able to even pass to the middle of the map is because they also LIMIT New Players And because they only get used to staying there and mining or crafting MINECRAFT stuff & and they don't even know PvP or how to go to NEXUS or fight a game.

-I remember that in the real MATCHES (TB)
You could go to the nexus since the GAME started & New players had that curiosity about where they were going or what EXPERIENCED PLAYERS were doing And back then ...
-And now they only stay in the mine without doing anything else than that until later they go and lose all that part of the time and what they got so that only one PLAYER WITHOUT EXPERIENCE OF THE NEXUS dies this now at the PRESENT.

Screenshot_453.png

MAP/CLIFFs. - ENEMY BASE - " The Bridge - DESTROY The Nexus " - 12 MAY of 2018 ...

Screenshot_458.png

Screenshot_457.png

3 * MAPS:

Another thing that are the MAPS WHERE THIS Game IS PLAYED They are also important since each one has its differences and different structures.

-I do not know if they have or REMEMBER THE MAPS as:

* Fantasy.
* WINTER.
* Steam Punk. * Elves.
* Summit.

Since THE PLAYER DOES NOT LIKE TO ALWAYS PLAY IN THE SAME PLACE (MAP)
& It is a main piece of the Game: But from what I see only (TB) now in the PRESENT only has (5) MAPS:

-Cliffs.
-Pirates.
-Sky Lands.
-Castle.
-Gold Rush.

Since what I am addressing is that they integrate the maps that are needed in (TB) minimum +2
So PLAYERS can Have Different Maps & There are no complaints that there are only few maps to play which I mean
> (FUN) <

Screenshot_468.png

-And besides that I OPINION about this of the maps is that they can be CHOSEN BY VOTE While waiting for the Players & Elect the majority to vote the map that they like the most - Since now only a RANDOM MAP is put to the enter (TB).

Screenshot_461.png

Screenshot_464.png

Screenshot_463.png

Screenshot_466.png

Screenshot_470.png

Screenshot_471.png

Screenshot_472.png

Screenshot_473.png

Screenshot_474.png

Screenshot_475.png

Screenshot_476.png

Screenshot_478.png

Screenshot_462.png

Screenshot_477.png

4 * "COINS" - (TOKENS) -MONEY. (TB) ...

-In addition to PLAY and get the VICTORY OF THE NEXUS (TB),
You get the REWARDS Which is money or for MY TOKENS (As it was in the ORIGINAL T.B.)
What is used to BUY KITS.

-THE PROBLEM With this is that NOW in (TB) You cannot get the MONEY so easily & To obtain it you would need to be playing almost all day every day
& It is something that should not be the case.

-And even earning more MONEY IT WAS DIFFICULT TO GET A KIT WITH FIGURES IN THOUSAND ...

- What NEEDS to be done with the COINS * - MONEY * (TOKENS) * IS that for each game they can GET MORE, SINCE THIS AFFECTS THE PLAYERS, THE KITS & THE SAME GAME (TB) ... And this I will talk now in the following ... & WHY ->

Screenshot_479.png

5 * KITS:

ANOTHER THING THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT
"THE KITS" The KITS are in many of the MINECRAFT GAMES and it is something that should not be missed, VERY IMPORTANT PIECE IN THE GAMES AS AN EXTRA OBJECT (KIT) CAN CHANGE THE PATH OF THE GAME, (THE GAME) .

- This is why I WANT TO TALK
* Not being able to get SO MUCH MONEY, COINS, TOKENS *
You will not be able to BUY ANY OF THE KITS & IT IS FOR WHICH MANY OF THE PLAYERS ARE NEITHER ENTERTAINING OR DO NOT SEE how this GAME can go
Well, the entertaining thing is that each TEAM CONPITA RED vs. BLUE ...
But what made the GAME (TB) Much better were the KITS, Since you could not PREDICT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN Since there would be so many variants to finish a (TB).
And even better with so many KITS to GET & BUY ...

-It's what made FUN, In addition to THE TYPES OF PLAYERS and COMPETITION, it was to push you to GET MORE & GIVE MORE OF YOURSELF to get something you want.

-It's what the GAME needs, OBTAIN the COINS to be able to Obtain the PRECIOUS KITS & Create unforgettable games of (TB).

- In what also see another PLAYER with a KIT, it drove more PLAYERS TO obtain it.

Screenshot_484.png

6 * The BRIDGE * MINECRAFT GAME:

To END it is THAT THIS FUN GAME (TB) CAN PLAY IT + PEOPLE from the MINECRAFT COMMUNITY.

And it is a SUGGESTION: That they can PUBLISH MORE Your server with MINECRAFT Players - YT
o PROMOTIONS ...
So that more People KNOW THEM, BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL GAMERS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THIS TYPE of GAME that there is no other SERVER, an ENTERTAINED GAME (TB).
BUT THEY DO NOT KNOW IT ...

Screenshot_467.png

🖼️GOOD UNTIL HERE MY * POST *

THANKS FOR AVER READ.
IT'S SOMETHING THAT IF I HAD TO EXPRESS MY OPINION & THINGS THAT HAVE CHANGED WITH THIS GAME THAT I HAVE FUN FOR SO LONG, AND I ALMOST TAKE IT AS AN ORIGINAL GAME in the GAMING WORLD ...

📑 Thank you for having taken this TIME TO READ MY POST ...

I HOPE YOU GIVE FOLLOW-UP & ANSWERS TO MY CONCLUSION OF THIS BELOVED GAME (* The Bridge *).

👾 I'm AWF_9800 Good Night xD ...

NOTE :

If you did not understand SOME WORDS I SAID, IT IS BECAUSE I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH (I'm from MEXICO) 🇲🇽 .....​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
THIS WOULD HELP MORE PLAYERS ON THE SERVER PLAYING IT SINCE IT WOULD BE SOMETHING NEW BUT KNOWN & MANY OF THOSE WHO ARE PLAYING "THE BRIDGE"

-IN ALL THIS TIME THE SERVER DID NOT HAVE AN UPDATE. THE GAME (TB).

IN CASE THE SERVER THINKS OF CREATING OTHER GAMES THAT WOULD TAKE LONGER TO CREATE.
- "The Bridge" THIS GAME JUST NEEDS TO IMPROVE IT WITH A FEW FIXES & IT WOULD LIKE A JEWEL ON THE SERVER.​

Extra Information:
THIS GAME IS VERY GOOD BUT IT IS JUST REMOVE AND PUT A FEW THINGS NOT SO COMPLICATED & SMALL DETAILS ...

LIKE THOSE MENTIONED BEFORE ->
AT LEAST TO KEEP THE GAME IT WOULD BE REPAIRING ONLY:

* ADD MORE + COINS
WHEN IS PLAYED (TB)

(WHEN THEY DESTROY THE NEXUS, THERE IS NO MONEY) ...

* START OF THE GAME (REMOVE 5 LIMITED MINUTES).

* AND REMOVE THE ENEMY'S GAMERTAGS & JUST LEAVE THE TEAM'S.

And that alone would be enough to make it a SMALL UPDATE WITH THOSE SMALL DETAILS BUT WITH GREAT EFFECTS ...

I AM AWF_9800
THANK YOU FOR READING.​

Arrow3006

Donator
Donator
Just here for my signature to show :0 && Summarize it so Devs like PaceLV//Pace//PaceHasNoSayInAhmedeUnblacklist doesnt fall asleep..

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AWF_9800

AWF_9800

There is a summary below the post where it says: :jartex:

---> How can this idea
help improve JartexNetwork? ⛏️

&

---> Extra information 🛡️

AndyIsCool5463

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, AWF_9800​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ AndyIsCool5463

Status
Not open for further replies.