Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Other Change Vote Link 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romail06

Minecraft Username:
Romail06​

What is the suggestion about?
Change Vote Link 4​

Description:
I suggested something similar a few days ago but then deleted it since there weren't any valid points on why it should be implemented. Hopefully this is a better explanation.

Vote Link 4 redirects to a website called minecraft-server-list. When you enter your username in the 'Minecraft playername' box and select 'Click to Vote', a message pops up saying 'Not a valid playername.' I have no idea why it doesn't accept non-premium usernames as well. It personally should in my opinion, because Jartex is a cracked server and 75% of the community use a cracked launcher to play. They deserve in-game rewards as well no matter if they bought Minecraft or not. The link should redirect to a different website.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It'll be more fair for everyone. Not everyone has the money to purchase Minecraft, and if they did then they probably wouldn't be playing on Jartex anyway since Hypixel is a more popular option.​

Extra Information:
It's okay if you don't like my idea, feel free to make your own decision. At the end of the day we're all human and not everyone has a better idea than everyone else. Also I'd like to apologize to UpperGround UpperGround for what I said in my reply back to him and he saw it on a similar suggestion that I'd posted a few days ago.​

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Already suggested and denied, as that site requires you to be premium afaik.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, Romail06​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good night,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.