Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Change To YT Rank Requirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romail06

Minecraft Username:
Romail06

What is the suggestion about?
Change To YT Rank Requirements

Description:
To get YouTube rank on this server, your channel needs to have all the requirements listed in the 'Information About YouTube Or Twitch Rank' page.

The rules are pretty straightforward in my opinion. But, I think one requirement needs to be changed, so the method is a bit easier for smaller creators. It's to lower the amount of required views maintained per video. 100 views isn't the worst goal, but can be difficult to keep in a steady line sometimes.

This change could be seen dramatic, or over the top, but the required amount of views per video should be at least lowered down to 10-25 views per video.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help to improve JartexNetwork by giving a more fair chance for new creators on the platform who somehow struggle view wise. It is almost impossible to get recognized in the scene nowadays, and people only care to watch your content if you're a professional at something, or known enough to be praised. And it sucks for a lot of YouTubers sometimes when even though they're not the best skill-wise, they still put a lot of effort/passion into content to hopefully be noticed.

GHladni

Addicted Member
Donator
Requirements are not high and 100 views per video is not that much.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
-1 i belive if you want to actaully get the rank 100 views minimum isnt that bad for getting a rank. sry

PolarBear2003

Addicted Member
750 subscribers with 10-25 views??? that seems like sub botting. Also, 100 isn't that high anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.