Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Change the Spleef maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
Minecraft Username:
OrangeEndy​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change maps of Spleef​
Suggestion Details:
The current maps in spleef consist of walls made up of either slabs or stairs. If a players is using any version above 1.8.9 can exploit this by shifting between them and floating. They do not fall even when the snow is removed beneath them. As you can see in the video given below, I was able to void falling into the void by exploiting.​
Many players know about this and this is also really common form of Map exploiting in Practice.​
I suggest that these maps should be changed or the walls of the maps should be fixed to prevent any more exploitation.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will prevent players from camping in the corner, to which there is no counter. This will result in better gameplay experience.​

Extra Information:
DISCLAMER: I conducted a private duel with sammyxt sammyxt to avoid exploiting this bug on any other players.​
Thank you for reading patiently, hope you have a Good Day/Night.​

Last edited:

trieuhh

Donator
Donator
+1
But you've provided two different suggestions in the same thread, the title is unrelated to the rest of the post, they're 2 different suggestions. Unless I'm missing something

ServerOnline

Donator
Donator
IGN
ServerOnline
Minecraft Username:
OrangeEndy​

Snowballs Break Blocks in Spleef​

Suggestion Details:
The current maps in spleef consist of walls made up of either slabs or stairs. If a players is using any version above 1.8.9 can exploit this by shifting between them and floating. They do not fall even when the snow is removed beneath them. As you can see in the video given below, I was able to void falling into the void by exploiting.​
Many players know about this and this is also really common form of Map exploiting in Practice.​
I suggest that these maps should be changed or the walls of the maps should be fixed to prevent any more exploitation.​

This will prevent players from camping in the corner, to which there is no counter. This will result in better gameplay experience.​

Extra Information:
DISCLAMER: I conducted a private duel with sammyxt sammyxt to avoid exploiting this bug on any other players.​
+1
love this one , good job!

// ServerOnline //

Minecraft Username:
OrangeEndy​

Snowballs Break Blocks in Spleef​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
+1 I think it’s a good idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
OrangeEndy

OrangeEndy

Donator
Donator
IGN
OrangeEndy
+1
But you've provided two different suggestions in the same thread, the title is unrelated to the rest of the post, they're 2 different suggestions. Unless I'm missing something
I am sorry, the forums went down as I was writting the second suggestion. I must've copied the wrong title. But regardless the two suggestions are completely different. I have edited the title of this suggestion to the correct one. Will ask ovq ovq to update the thread title.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, OrangeEndy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.