Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Change the level of Night Vision granted by the Night Vision enchantment to Level 1 instead of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
LiteratureClub

What is the suggestion about?
Change the level of Night Vision granted by the Night Vision enchantment to Level 1 instead of 2

Description:
Currently if you have the Night Vision enchantment on your pickaxe when you hold it it will give you Night Vision II for about twenty seconds or so.

/nightvision is a command that gives you Night Vision I for a much longer duration of time.

If you have access to the command, and hold your pick, your Night Vision I will be replaced by Night Vision II for twenty seconds (because higher level enchantments will replace lower level ones, even if the lower level enchantment lasts much longer), and if you stop holding it, you will lose Night Vision when the timer runs out (obviously).

This is annoying because you would have to type /nightvision again, and because there is no difference (as far as I'm aware) between Night Vision I and Night Vision II.

This is commonly encountered when farming drugs—you switch to your pick for speed, and then back to seeds to plant. The Night Vision enchant becomes detrimental here, as the effect annoyingly flashes the screen between light and dark as the timer runs out (which is very soon since it only lasts twenty seconds).

The simple fix would just be to turn the Night Vision granted by the enchantment to Night Vision I, or to have /nightvision give Night Vision II. There is no difference between the levels of the enchantment so this is neither a buff nor a nerf to it.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I know this problem can be avoided by just not using a night vision pick, but the enchantment is meant to be useful, not harmful to your playing experience (otherwise, why would anyone spend tokens on it?).

It's also a quick fix to improve the overall player experience in prison, and its not like it'll take eons to complete. All that needs to be preformed is to change the level of Night Vision the enchantment gives you, which I imagine cannot take very long.

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
Been suggested 1000 times before, easy tip is just don’t put night vision on your pick ;)

Neutral.

rohansworld

Been suggested 1000 times before, easy tip is just don’t put night vision on your pick ;)

Neutral.
not really doable if its the pic u mine with
not just gonna make a new pic because it has night vision so it really is a problem for me too

Mad :}

Donator
Donator
IGN
Madcc
not really doable if its the pic u mine with
not just gonna make a new pic because it has night vision so it really is a problem for me too
Just don’t put it on in the first place?

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello LiteratureClub,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.