Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Accepted Change of playerwarps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Str122

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Str122

Minecraft Username:
Str122​

What is your suggestion's title?
Change of playerwarps​

Suggestion Details:
I am suggesting to change the structure of the playerwarps since there might be a loophole. Players have the opportunity to name their warps same as pre-existing warps. For example if someone has named his warp "Jartex" another player can also name it "Jartex". This affects the warp that was firstly created cause whenever you use /pw Jartex , instead of teleporting to the first one you get teleported to second.
So i suggest to make it so 1 name can be assigned to only one playerwarp.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Given the fact that 1 of the playerwarps with same name is neglected , it has a big effect on the warp that was firstly created since:
•Using /pw "SameName" will teleport you to the warp that was lastly created, the first warp will have a big impact on the visitors. This impact can result in less revenue of the owners of the first warp and generally and most importantly it reduces the enjoyment survival offers you.​

Extra Information:
This has happened to me too. Another player copied our name which made him get "our daily visitors" while our playerwarp got barely any. Personally, it doesn't feel right to me. Being able to copy someone's warp name is like you do not value the work they have put.​

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Suggestion - UPVOTED

Hello, Str122​
Thank you for your interest in suggesting a feature for JartexNetwork. I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to give it a +1.
Kind Regards,
~ Faz_DLB

GAMINGBOy1568

Donator
Donator
IGN
GAMINGBOy1562
Howdy, Str122!

That's really great, that you care about Jartex and giving a great suggestion. I would also like to give +1!

Unknowingly

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Unknowingly
Seeing people sending their positive response for the suggestion but missing to actually upvote it. 1723803407625.png
Click on the up arrow to upvote the suggestion 🙏

QuFox

Game Producer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Str122​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to inform you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ QuFox

Status
Not open for further replies.