Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied change clan name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octozilla

IGN
Octozilla
Minecraft Username:
Octozilla​

What is the suggestion about?
change clan name​

Description:
several times I thought about changing the clan name because the name didn't match what I wanted. Maybe adding the "Change clan name" feature would be good because each clan leader will be given 1-2 times the chance to change his clan name. and every time you change the clan name there will be a cooldown for 7 days or 1 week to change their clan name again.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There may be many clan leaders whose names don't match so this might help them find a suitable name for their clan​

_Xim_

IGN
Humorous_XIM
Neutral >> Seems like a pretty good idea but I think that it would be better to be able to change the clan name only about 3 or 5 times as having this feature multiple times feels kinda overpowered in my opinion. And I'm pretty sure this has been suggested before.
Get on the skywars leader boards and level 50.

The longer you live the more you realize that the only things that truly exist in this reality are merely pain, suffering, and futility.
-Madara Uchiha (Naruto Shippuden)

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Octozilla​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.