Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Cell rework

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Noisy_Marvinrh​

What is your suggestion's title?
Cell rework​

Suggestion Details:
Cells are an essential part of the Prison experience. And yet they are pretty much useless. Aside from growing drugs and storing items, there is really not much that you can do in your cell. As such, I propose several ideas and suggestions to tweak and improve the Prison Cells.

1. Add an option for a ´flat´ cell type: This would be a new cell type that makes the entire Cell area a flat piece of grass/other blocks. This will make building easier, as well as provide a platform for ease of drug farming.

2. Create a ´Top Cells´ leaderboard: This would be a special leaderboard that tracks the number of visits to a cell in the past few days. The most visited cells would be listed at the top, thus allowing for more unique and creative Cells to be discovered.
2a. As well as the total number of visits to a cell, a like/dislike system could also be put into place so as to provide a more accurate result. This will also prevent abuse, such as repeadtedly going to a Cell.

3. Make Cells match the current theme of the season: For instance, say the current season´s theme is a cavern. The cells could be rebuilt to match the cavern theme (i.e., a dungeon-style cell).

4. Donator Cells should be bigger in size: Basically, Donator Cells should be more spacious, thus giving the Cell a more ´premium´ feel.

5. Hidden Lore: Cells could contain some (hidden) spaces that provide (small) rewards upon discovery. Some rewards can be located outside the default cell border, thus encouraging more people to spend Crystals to expand their cells and find these rewards

6. Cell Perks and Boosts: This is the big one. An extension of Idea 2 (Top Cell leaderboard), the top 3 cells on the leaderboard could receive special boosts and perks, such as: Boosters, Cash, Tokens, Crystals, etc.

That´s all the ideas for now. More may be added later on.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
-Improve Prison QOL

-Provide additional gameplay features and functions to cells

-Keep Jartex Prison fresh with new mechanics​

Extra Information:
If you like this suggestion please upvote it, it really helps!
Got any suggestions? State them in the comments below.​

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
Noisy_Marvinrh​

Cell rework​

Suggestion Details:
Cells are an essential part of the Prison experience. And yet they are pretty much useless. Aside from growing drugs and storing items, there is really not much that you can do in your cell. As such, I propose several ideas and suggestions to tweak and improve the Prison Cells.​
1. Add an option for a ´flat´ cell type: This would be a new cell type that makes the entire Cell area a flat piece of grass/other blocks. This will make building easier, as well as provide a platform for ease of drug farming.​
2. Create a ´Top Cells´ leaderboard: This would be a special leaderboard that tracks the number of visits to a cell in the past few days. The most visited cells would be listed at the top, thus allowing for more unique and creative Cells to be discovered.​
2a. As well as the total number of visits to a cell, a like/dislike system could also be put into place so as to provide a more accurate result. This will also prevent abuse, such as repeadtedly going to a Cell.​
3. Make Cells match the current theme of the season: For instance, say the current season´s theme is a cavern. The cells could be rebuilt to match the cavern theme (i.e., a dungeon-style cell).​
4. Donator Cells should be bigger in size: Basically, Donator Cells should be more spacious, thus giving the Cell a more ´premium´ feel.​
5. Hidden Lore: Cells could contain some (hidden) spaces that provide (small) rewards upon discovery. Some rewards can be located outside the default cell border, thus encouraging more people to spend Crystals to expand their cells and find these rewards​
6. Cell Perks and Boosts: This is the big one. An extension of Idea 2 (Top Cell leaderboard), the top 3 cells on the leaderboard could receive special boosts and perks, such as: Boosters, Cash, Tokens, Crystals, etc.​

-Improve Prison QOL​
-Provide additional gameplay features and functions to cells​

Extra Information:
If you like this suggestion please upvote it, it really helps!​
That really cool idea
i wonder how many season i have to wait to get buggy version of this 🤔🤔🤔🤔

xvzx

Donator
Donator
IGN
xvzx
I'd give you +1 for all of them except 2nd, because it may be possible to use alts for "cheating" more visitors. Overall it's an OK idea

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Noisy_Marvinrh

Noisy_Marvinrh

Addicted Member
I'd give you +1 for all of them except 2nd, because it may be possible to use alts for "cheating" more visitors. Overall it's an OK idea
Didnt i alr write smth down abt a like/dislike system to prevent abuse

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Noisy_Marvinrh​

Cell rework​

Suggestion Details:
Cells are an essential part of the Prison experience. And yet they are pretty much useless. Aside from growing drugs and storing items, there is really not much that you can do in your cell. As such, I propose several ideas and suggestions to tweak and improve the Prison Cells.​
1. Add an option for a ´flat´ cell type: This would be a new cell type that makes the entire Cell area a flat piece of grass/other blocks. This will make building easier, as well as provide a platform for ease of drug farming.​
2. Create a ´Top Cells´ leaderboard: This would be a special leaderboard that tracks the number of visits to a cell in the past few days. The most visited cells would be listed at the top, thus allowing for more unique and creative Cells to be discovered.​
2a. As well as the total number of visits to a cell, a like/dislike system could also be put into place so as to provide a more accurate result. This will also prevent abuse, such as repeadtedly going to a Cell.​
3. Make Cells match the current theme of the season: For instance, say the current season´s theme is a cavern. The cells could be rebuilt to match the cavern theme (i.e., a dungeon-style cell).​
4. Donator Cells should be bigger in size: Basically, Donator Cells should be more spacious, thus giving the Cell a more ´premium´ feel.​
5. Hidden Lore: Cells could contain some (hidden) spaces that provide (small) rewards upon discovery. Some rewards can be located outside the default cell border, thus encouraging more people to spend Crystals to expand their cells and find these rewards​
6. Cell Perks and Boosts: This is the big one. An extension of Idea 2 (Top Cell leaderboard), the top 3 cells on the leaderboard could receive special boosts and perks, such as: Boosters, Cash, Tokens, Crystals, etc.​

-Improve Prison QOL​

Extra Information:
agreed, cells dont look that cool and it should have a other deseign +1

ServerOnline

Donator
Donator
IGN
ServerOnline
Minecraft Username:
Noisy_Marvinrh​

Cell rework​

Suggestion Details:

-Improve Prison QOL​

Extra Information:
1+
Very good suggestion , you got the vote.
// ServerOnline //