Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison CD on Gkits

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohansworld

Minecraft Username:
rohansworld

What is the suggestion about?
CD on Gkits

Description:
I think each gkit should have cd times based on how good they are or how much they will benefit the player that has these gkits and here are my suggestions on what they should be

crate keys cd:3-4 days

scrolls cd:2 days

kits cd: 2 days

explosive cd:3-4 days

pvping cd: 2 days

treasure cd: 5 days

boosters cd:5 days​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Idk but i personally have fun opening gkits and i know there are gkits that people think are "useless" on prisons maybe if those gkits got a better cd time then maybe they will think of those gkits as more useful or whatnot

Extra Information:
I dont think it should just be for prisons but for all the gamemodes that have gkits. :)))) feed back is apreciated sorry if i spelt anything wrong

ProxyGP

Donator
Donator
I will vote Neutral for this one. Since reducing the cool down of the G-kits would actually be cool but it could help those who own lots of g-kits even more OP in less time. So it’s 50% 50%

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
R

rohansworld

I will vote Neutral for this one. Since reducing the cool down of the G-kits would actually be cool but it could help those who own lots of g-kits even more OP in less time. So it’s 50% 50%
true but thats why i think the better gkits shouldnt really be lowered that much but a good amount i guess

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, rohansworld​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it as this would slightly break the eco due to players who own a lot of GKits would gain a lot of items.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.