Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can't talk into global chat wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

deprave

IGN
Deprave
Whenever I try to talk into global chat, this message will appear every single time. I can use /msg but i can't type in global. I tried to wait one entire day, and it's the same as before. Even when i tried to, spend more hours on, thinking that was the problem, still can't use em. There's a way to fix it? Like, it's not a minecraft problem, all my settings are properly right (talkin' about chat settings), so i don't know why.
Ign: jodieVAMP
Screenshot_489.png

Solution
Head over to your Minecraft Settings by pressing ESC on your keyboard. Once there, click on Chat Settings option:

Opt1.PNG

Once in Chat Settings, make sure that your "Chat:" option is set to "Shown" instead of "Commands Only".

Opt2.PNG

This should fix your issue, let me know if you have any other questions regarding this! Thank you for playing and supporting JartexNetwork, Happy Holidays!

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I had that same problem before and for me, it turned out that I had the chat set to "commands only" in my minecraft settings. Check if the chat is set to "Shown"

Nytb

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
Nytb
Head over to your Minecraft Settings by pressing ESC on your keyboard. Once there, click on Chat Settings option:

Opt1.PNG

Once in Chat Settings, make sure that your "Chat:" option is set to "Shown" instead of "Commands Only".

Opt2.PNG

This should fix your issue, let me know if you have any other questions regarding this! Thank you for playing and supporting JartexNetwork, Happy Holidays!

Solution

dirk

IGN
TheDirkPvp
Check if the chat is set to "Shown" at your settings in minecraft.

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Whenever I try to talk into global chat, this message will appear every single time. I can use /msg but i can't type in global. I tried to wait one entire day, and it's the same as before. Even when i tried to, spend more hours on, thinking that was the problem, still can't use em. There's a way to fix it? Like, it's not a minecraft problem, all my settings are properly right (talkin' about chat settings), so i don't know why.
Ign: jodieVAMP
Either to what Nytb said, or rejoin the server, as this happened to me many times even tho i had Chat as ''Shown''

CertifiedBeans

IGN
CertifiedBeans
try to rejoin the server, I had this issue multiple times, and rejoining worked for me.

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Hello jodieVAMP,
The question has been Solved. Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind regards,
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.