Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can't submit appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ylid

I have been banned from Jartex about 2 weeks ago for autoclicker even though I didn't use any cheats. I have never cheated on Jartex previously only kicked 2 or 3 times because of bad connection. My previous appeal got rejected because of lack of effort and said to wait a week before posting another one. I have waited a week but I can't submit another appeal so I have to write it here. I don't know why it got rejected because I don't have anything more to write. I was't hacking plus my friend who got banned at the same time by the same guy for the same reason submitted and appeal and it got accepted. We both weren't hacking.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Y ylid , you probably are not able to make more appeals because you are out of them.
Jartex only allows a few attempts (3-5) but it is bugged right now and many people run out of appeal just after make one.
For getting more attempts dm a sr. mod+ staff and ask them for it.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello, ylid.

You have violated an official JartexNetwork rule and were fairly punished.​
I made a request for you so you should have permissions to appeal again soon. In the meantime, I recommend reading the following posts to increase the chances of your appeal being accepted.​
I will alert you once you've gained your appeal permissions.​

For your reference, here is the link to our server rulesJN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

If you faced any further issues while playing on JartexNetwork, let us know by using one of the following links:

Have a good day/night,​
~Swervinng

Status
Not open for further replies.