Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can't sleep so why not ?

Vizorn

Hello, im vizorn. Mostly on prison and sometimes on kitpvp. Im turning 18 soon in june. Ive been playing jartex for around 1 and a half year? it has been fun and a long journey coming back to Minecraft and started playing JartexNetwork. Reliving the childhood. Anyways i hope you guys have fun playing!

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798

Hello there Vizorn Vizorn , have fun playing on the server my friend!

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
have fun vizorn!,hope you can have a good time on jartex

StevenJr

Addicted Member
Banned
Hello, im vizorn. Mostly on prison and sometimes on kitpvp. Im turning 18 soon in june. Ive been playing jartex for around 1 and a half year? it has been fun and a long journey coming back to Minecraft and started playing JartexNetwork. Reliving the childhood. Anyways i hope you guys have fun playing!
Hello. Why do I think my thoughts are similar to yours Haha. I'm glad to meet you

TheTrueNova

Hey. I can relate heavily to the title, lol. I hope you have a happy 18th birthday in June, and I hope to see you around in-game at some point.

lilmullyplayz

Banned
hf playing on jartex...yea this server really has lots of memories