Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can't login?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahg

Yeah so I tried to login but it's already registered and I DIDN'T click /register. Can I unregister for my account, mahg?

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
mahg mahg If you use a premium account and you are new to jartex someone may have used your username in cracked minecraft launcher. I recommend you to play on a cracked launcher

coolerone

If you use a premium account and you are new to jartex someone may have used your username in cracked minecraft launcher. I recommend you to play on a cracked launcher
Yea also it can be bcz Some one else has your username and they already registered with that username so u may have to choose another account name

coolerone

Well try making a password reset on the forums listed here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/password-reset.71/

If nothing happened dm a Sr. Mod and he will fix all your problems asap.

~ Requesting Lock đź”’
Yea but he is saying that he didnt register so that means he didn't play on the account So some one else OWN that username and already logged in with it it can be that too like if that's the case he is taking the real person account So he should just confirm it

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Yea but he is saying that he didnt register so that means he didn't play on the account So some one else OWN that username and already logged in with it it can be that too like if that's the case he is taking the real person account So he should just confirm it
He probably registered before and forgot the password or yeah most likely the user is already registered on the server.

FutureBlank

Donator
Donator
Yeah so I tried to login but it's already registered and I DIDN'T click /register. Can I unregister for my account, mahg?
If you are a cracked user just change your account if nothing works at all.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Someone already registered with that username, join with another one. °-°

Status
Not open for further replies.