Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can't connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

magicfedoraman25

Hi. My friends and I were joining to play some factions and they got in fine, I however did not. Upon trying to join I got a message that said "You seem to be using a VPN or proxy". I looked this up and realised that some other people were having the same problem. I believe this is a error to do with a plugin of some-sort. I have never joined the server before and I certainly don't use a VPN. Is there any way I can get in? Thanks.

username: eoinconsentpls

JaySN

Addicted Member
Hey,

I personally haven't dealt with an issue like this but Ill try my bets you help you with your situation.
This is most likely an issue from your connection/system, so:

1)Check if you have any VPN/application switched on which can alter your IP address or Proxy. Check your IP address here.
2)Restart your router and try connect to the server again. You can also try by going into the server with another PC/computer and see if the problem arise there aswell.
3)You can always contact your service provider to see if you have any problem with your connection.

This is all I can think for now. And can you give the screenshot of your screen showing the error message.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
magicfedoraman25

magicfedoraman25

I tried a couple things. I don't have another PC so I can't check on another one. I am absolutely sure I have no VPN. I restarted my router and it didn't fix anything. I honestly have no idea what to do now. I'm pretty sure its not my connection but then again, I don't know.
2018-06-13_18.07.59.png

JaySN

Addicted Member
Are you playing in your workplace? If so then that could be it to.
And if it doesn't work out, then try re-installing MC

dnlhmd82

i got some sort of problem too. i cant connect to server.. it doesnt show the server ping either... i tried to connect with different connection (i play with mobile data). any help?

G

Gusto

i got some sort of problem too. i cant connect to server.. it doesnt show the server ping either... i tried to connect with different connection (i play with mobile data). any help?
yes, server is having some issues currentlly, lets just be patient and wait for staff to fix it

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Thread started Jun 13 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.