Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested TheBridge can you lower price of the kits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
XlegendAditya​

What is the suggestion about?
can you lower price of the kits​

Description:
hey i am the player of your server jatex i really want to say that the kits price are two high so that many of the people are canot aford them so when we won the match we get maximum 35 coins and the kits are not less then 10'000 coins so you have two options you can lower price of kits or increase coins that are rewarded after a match pls do something on my issue jartex you are my most lovely server pls do something on this issue​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
the game the bridge is so unique and are only available on your server not on even most popular server even so many people love this game so many people left jartex because they think i cannot even buy these kits because the coins i get are so less so it decrease your players so just use my idea thank you for seeing my suggestion​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - ALREADY SUGGESTED
Hello, XlegendAditya2​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it due to it already being suggested; https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/less-expensive-kits.132666/.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Good evening,
chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.