Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can you ladder clutch?

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
If you can do this you are officially a women magnet.

Don't roast me it was actually a random try and I can do this normally ngl. you can share ur own clips for me and others to look at. :DD

also, I totally didn't leech off the entire idea of this post from wildabbee, I am sure that this topic is not entirely dead so I made another post on it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UNXI

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
I can negate all fall damage without ladders though I need 9000 ping, does that counts?
aren't u gonna take fall dmg though when it registers? depending how long it takes for you ping to register it on your end

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
UNXI

UNXI

IGN
UNXI

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
unofficial women magnet smh, idk if y'all are talking about the block + ladder clutch or just the normal one.
I mean to say I can clutch because it is damn easy once you are aware of Minecraft physics. I can block ladder clutch as well not a master but 60% I can ladder block clutch.

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
Before, It was hard to master ladder clutching. But after a Youtuber called JonahRyan showed a New easy method on how to ladder clutch. Can't find the video for some reason, If could I would link it ;-;

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Before, It was hard to master ladder clutching. But after a Youtuber called JonahRyan showed a New easy method on how to ladder clutch. Can't find the video for some reason, If could I would link it ;-;
idk i tried randomly I got the trick.
Also i know miinecraft physics of every item because I am playing from 2018

TheTrueNova

I sometimes can, I don't normally buy ladders though. When I do, I normally smack people with them for entertainment purposes.

KizilEfe08

Donator
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KizilEfe08
Well, I do ladder clutch but right now I don't use them at all lol