Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can you guys start actually banning hackers?

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
u have no right to be angry at all xd

you're playing on a cracked server, what the fuck do you expect? LOL

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
so? it's still supposed to be kept clean.. when you hire a staff member you expect them to do their job, not to have random people do their job for them

Pqssive

Donator
Donator
... your arguments are so bad. I’m not even gonna keep this going. I’m too lazy to argue with people who don’t understand simple things

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
? nah mate i just wanna have a good time on the server but that's mainly being ruined by staff not doing what they're supposed to on their own.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
They're most likely working on it. It takes time and as I already stated, people have lives outside minecraft. And you're literally playing on a cracked server, so I don't understand why you're complaining at all. What the fuck do you expect when people have clients who can make alts in 2 minutes and hack on them if they get banned.

Consoles most likely bans for 1 day because A LOT of console bans are false bans. The devs know this, thats why they made it ban for 1 day.
Yes. But the anticheat should be good enough that it doesn't false ban and ban hackers at the same time. Infact an anticheat called "Spartan Anticheat" offers this for cheap. I use it on my server and it works fabulously.

PincerPrithu

Addicted Member
IGN
PincerPrithu
They're most likely working on it. It takes time and as I already stated, people have lives outside minecraft. And you're literally playing on a cracked server, so I don't understand why you're complaining at all. What the fuck do you expect when people have clients who can make alts in 2 minutes and hack on them if they get banned.

Consoles most likely bans for 1 day because A LOT of console bans are false bans. The devs know this, thats why they made it ban for 1 day.
Bro how much time does BUYING AN ANTICHEAT TAKE? 5 mins. Jartex has 2 devs. Lets say the owner bought the anticheat and put it in the plugins folder. The developer, who is paid to do this, can surely configure it to ban?