Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can someone tell me why my ping is over 500 since few days

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
My ping was about 90-100 before some weeks but since few its over 500 which is unplayable so tell me how can i get my old ping back :/

XDTherealboss

Addicted Member
Solid prep idk why your rank doesn't matter just check you are not downloading anything or scan for viruses or last restart your router.

SubArtTheNew

Addicted Member
IGN
SubArtsNew
Possible reasons:
- A bad internet connection.
-The server lagging.

"How do I fix my ping?"
- Connection via Ethernet cable
- Turn off WiFi on all the devices that are connected to your WiFi.
- As XDTherealboss XDTherealboss said, Make sure you are not downloading anything, scan for viruses and restart your router.
- Restart your router.

"All of those steps didn't work."
There is also a chance it could be a problem at your internet service provider‘s end. Call your ISP and ask them if there is a problem at their end, or maybe they could help with the issue.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Possible reasons:
- A bad internet connection.
-The server lagging.

"How do I fix my ping?"
- Connection via Ethernet cable
- Turn off WiFi on all the devices that are connected to your WiFi.
- As XDTherealboss XDTherealboss said, Make sure you are not downloading anything, scan for viruses and restart your router.
- Restart your router.

"All of those steps didn't work."
There is also a chance it could be a problem at your internet service provider‘s end. Call your ISP and ask them if there is a problem at their end, or maybe they could help with the issue.
Helpful

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I just wanted to help, that's why I said use a client. Who knows really? He was having issues with high ping so I replied thinking it might help in some way.
Stop making such a fuss when someone corrects u

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
I'm apparently making a 'fuss' for helping? At least show the context where I refused to believe him correcting me. Not everyone's perfect, and you don't need to criticize me for my own opinion. The reply was straightforward anyway so I don't know what you're talking about.
Hey xdtherealboss corrected u and u don’t need to say that you just wanted to help when he’s just pointing something out