Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

can i sell the heads?

aSETHIA

pls help me i have so many heads and i don't know what im gonna do

fatelss

Donator
Donator
you can claim them and use it to maybe /rankup so you can unlock other spawners or maybe buy spawners cause everytime you buy 100 spawners of each type. you will need to unlock it again so you will be needing a lot of heads. and maybe earn some money by doing /is warp ZackpadUser. and grind epic villagers and sell epic villager heads.

Whitelistedtwice

Donator
Donator
IGN
Whitelistedtwice
you can claim them and use it to maybe /rankup so you can unlock other spawners or maybe buy spawners cause everytime you buy 100 spawners of each type. you will need to unlock it again so you will be needing a lot of heads. and maybe earn some money by doing /is warp ZackpadUser. and grind epic villagers and sell epic villager heads.
i like it how u advertise ur island xDDDD

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
A

aSETHIA

if i make a shop of a head how it is work? Also when i use my own shop and sell the heads can i still get some money that i entered in my shop?

fatelss

Donator
Donator
if i make a shop of a head how it is work? Also when i use my own shop and sell the heads can i still get some money that i entered in my shop?
making sell shop is placing sign on a chest and the 1st row will be blank 2nd will the quantity/amount. 3rd is if its B/S, B= buy S= S and the last row will be the /iinfo on the item you wanna buy/sell. and using your chest shop doesnt work.

fatelss

Donator
Donator
you can mine spawners if you hav skyvip rank or up or a silktouch command

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
^^