Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can anyone help

Benaya3103

Uh so i was trading a god key with somebody and someone came to my island and filled my inventory,Now the god key is gone can anyone help me if i can get it back or not?

MrBeastAlan

Addicted Member
IGN
MrBeastAlan
You can ask the person who you gave the key to to give it back.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Benaya3103

Benaya3103

MrBeastAlan MrBeastAlan Ah actually i was the one who was trading the key

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
First of all you can't get the God Key back if you don't know the one who got it, or even if you know him/her there's no guarantee that he will give it back to you, and Second there's a command /trade for safer trading next time use this command to prevent scam.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Benaya3103

Benaya3103

Ah Thanks ig i'll be more careful next time
First of all you can't get the God Key back if you don't know the one who got it, or even if you know him/her there's no guarantee that he will give it back to you, and Second there's a command /trade for safer trading next time use this command to prevent scam.

Disabledaccount

Addicted Member
Uh so i was trading a god key with somebody and someone came to my island and filled my inventory,Now the god key is gone can anyone help me if i can get it back or not?
People do that sometimes, It's a bit scummy but that's just how people are. As for getting it back, you can't since it's somewhat your fault for losing it. Next time be careful around people, they pull stuff like this quite often. You can drop items in your cell so be extra careful there.
My sincere apologies for your loss.
~Regards, Sixez