Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can anyone help/guide me

Hello,

I'm Dakshdas who applied for staff 2 times and took an L by failing. I tried my best but got denied all the times due to lack of effort each and every time I spent 30-40mins and got denied under 1 min can anybody tell me how many words to write or send me an example of it in a screen-shot I'm really hopping to get staff rank if I get an screenshots an example. Thank you for reading.

Your DELICIOUS,
Dakshdas(IGN)

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
well i dont rly know much but i can kinda help if u want to be staff u must be online almost 24/7 and must be on the server for a long time if u can send me a screenshot of ur application i can help u even more

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Hello Dakshisthebest Dakshisthebest

In order to be staff on Jartex, you need to meet the requirements
• Must have a decent activity on Discord.
• Forums account must be at least 31 days old and have posted at least 10 messages.
• Cannot be staff on another server.
• At least 30 hours total online time (Exceptions can be made by messaging a SrMod+)
• No mutes or bans in the last 14 days. (This does not include successfully appealed punishments.)
• Must be an active player in the community prior to submitting a staff application.
• Extensive knowledge of JartexNetwork's game modes and what they have to offer.
• Ability to properly identify and punish hacked clients, spam, threats, etc...
• Proper grammar and spelling.
• You must have a clear understanding of the rules and how to uphold them.
• Dedication, teamwork, and professionalism when the occasion calls for it.

You must also be 14 years of age, to be able to apply.

I suggest grinding reports, getting the Great Reporter Role on Discord and Forums.
In order to receive the @Great Reporter role, you must meet at least one of the following requirements: minimum 25 chat & 150 gameplay/50 chat & 100 gameplay/100 chat & 50 gameplay reports accepted on the forums.

Be active on the Discord's #assistance_chat, be nice, be mature, and help anyone in need.

For Forums, try getting around 200 messages before applying.

Be active ingame too.

Your application has to look like you put actual effort into it, so a couple sentences won't do. The application that got me accepted (I applied 5 times) had around 15 sentences for every question.

Good Luck, I hope you read this, and if you follow all these steps, I hope to see you in the staff team soon

Monstererza

Donator
Donator
Dakshisthebest Dakshisthebest

A lot of people will tell you to write some big time essay, but it more or less is like your school homework. It does not really depend on how much you write, it's the what you write and why. Also to minimize the stress level, you of course do not need to meet everything written above. It's always nice to showcase what you got but at the end most of the time as in any given job its more about how you can help others, improve their way of doing something or even just become a friend people can come to.

1620522502696.png

This one for example is sounding more egoistic as you might thought, or even wanted it to be. We all get the pain behind, nevertheless, you should write something that is in harmony with you and the server and still sounds great.

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Dakshisthebest Dakshisthebest

A lot of people will tell you to write some big time essay, but it more or less is like your school homework. It does not really depend on how much you write, it's the what you write and why. Also to minimize the stress level, you of course do not need to meet everything written above. It's always nice to showcase what you got but at the end most of the time as in any given job its more about how you can help others, improve their way of doing something or even just become a friend people can come to.

View attachment 14176

This one for example is sounding more egoistic as you might thought, or even wanted it to be. We all get the pain behind, nevertheless, you should write something that is in harmony with you and the server and still sounds great.
I really agree with the monster from Germany in this one. It's not what you do to the server. The requirements are there for you to become a basic staff member. If you want to become something special find your own way of succeeding even if that seems wrong. My opinion is to do everything required on a low basis and just stick up to what you like and do good. Doing all of them in 100/100 will most likely break ur spirit and that is the most horrible thing.

Just do your thing and help how you feel it's the best way. THe other stuff is just easy.

Also just be a part of the network for longer than 3-5 months and then you will have a clear view of how things work

Fournes

Donator
IGN
Fournes
Watch Tutorials On Yt or IDK

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Dakshisthebest
Thank you all for the support and for spending your time writing these essay made with professionalism I really hope to get selected fo staff this time!

Your Delicious,
Dakshdas(IGN)

_Nathan_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nathan_benedict
Thank you all for the support and for spending your time writing these essay made with professionalism I really hope to get selected fo staff this time!

Your Delicious,
Dakshdas(IGN)
Lmao They didnt write them by themselves they just copied it from this forum and sources but they did put efforts in editing the "Essay" to make you understand.