Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Can anyone give me ideas of how to earn fast money (expect spawners)

lyuwu

Donator
Donator
IGN
lyuwu
Sell mob coins, Sell exp, Sellswords that have max enchants on it, Make cactus farms, Ask me :) I can give you about 5mil <3

Fruitified

Donator
1. Automatic Cactus farm that you can turn into a profit farm (you can sell cactus to players via chestshop, sell it for a cheaper price comparable to the shop and make money while being offline or afk -works better if you have 4+ maxed chunks of cactus farms)
2. A burger farm, it is kinda tedius collecting and replanting the burger seeds, but they are an amazing method of making money! Give it a try (Really efficient for starters)
3. PVP and Koth (I've heard they are a great way of making money, I personally don't pvp neither go to koths but its just a suggestion for people who have skill on pvping)

Well, those are some suggestions, I would 100% recommend you to go and farm blazes, sell their loot, keep their heads and get A LOT of XP while doing that! Its the most efficient and quick way for making money. (I added it last because you said you don't want spawners, but its the best way so I had to say it anyway) :jartex: